konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh...it was on the right side...guides i saw showed masqurade mostwanted on the left o_o

hm...i mean i have max stats. 100 for mains. 50 for others
and i have completed achievemnts i can see on phone - exluding the one which 'has not been discovered yet' and 'overachiever' (for every girl same story) which is probably locked because i need that not-discoverd-yet one first. will try to think about the future- maybe that is endings.

oh yeah, that what was needed for those achivements...

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
oh...it was on the right side...guides i saw showed masqurade mostwanted on the left o_o

hm...i mean i have max stats. 100 for mains. 50 for others
and i have completed achievemnts i can see on phone - exluding the one which 'has not been discovered yet' and 'overachiever' (for every girl same story) which is probably locked because i need that not-discoverd-yet one first. will try to think about the future- maybe that is endings.
If you'd like, I can take a look at your save to see what you need to do.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Other then the scene between the MC and officer Debby at the masquerade is there any other way to fully mess around with her because I have not found one. Also realized the masquerade was a one time deal even though if you talk to her she ask if you are going to come back to play again.

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
I only just thought to asking this after playing the game for like 20+ hours, but what is the difference between "scenes" and "videos"? Are the video just extras or do we get to see those interaction in gameplay?

Please and thank you! :)

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Can someone please tell me what are the conditions that i need to meet in order to het the special ending aka harem ending, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I only just thought to asking this after playing the game for like 20+ hours, but what is the difference between "scenes" and "videos"? Are the video just extras or do we get to see those interaction in gameplay?

The scenes are basically like a memory of something you've already done. For example, the bathtub scene with the MC and Ashley; "I remember exactly what happened". Whereas the videos are just that; the animated videos throughout the game that you saw, i.e: Veronica and the MC in the sauna for instance.

Can someone please tell me what are the conditions that i need to meet in order to het the special ending aka harem ending, please?
You'll need to have all of the achievements (except for General #16) at 100%. Have all items (images, videos, scenes and collectables) unlocked in your gallery, and you'll need Claire's suspicion as well as Ashley's jealousy stats at 5 each.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

To expand on Sycho's answer, scenes are more about remembering the story than necessarily the lewd content (although they are based around lewd content), so they give a bit of context and include the dialogue, while videos are just the animations.

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how do i get the continue button to work?
If the continue button is locked, that means either you're playing the game from the archive (and therefore are unable to create any saves) or you didn't create a save in your game and are using the auto save instead.

So let's rule out either possibility..

1) Make sure you've extracted the game to a clean folder. You'll obviously have to start over from the intro.

Or...

2) Start a new game, then as soon as you can access the phone, click on the up arrow and look for your auto save. Load that, then go back into the phone again, click on the down arrow, click "empty slot", then give your save a name. From that point onward, you'll need to save to the new file you just created so you won't have to repeat these steps again every time you exit and go back to playing later.

not a burnner

Sep 3, 2020
If the continue button is locked, that means either you're playing the game from the archive (and therefore are unable to create any saves) or you didn't create a save in your game and are using the auto save instead.

So let's rule out either possibility..

1) Make sure you've extracted the game to a clean folder. You'll obviously have to start over from the intro.

Or...

2) Start a new game, then as soon as you can access the phone, click on the up arrow and look for your auto save. Load that, then go back into the phone again, click on the down arrow, click "empty slot", then give your save a name. From that point onward, you'll need to save to the new file you just created so you won't have to repeat these steps again every time you exit and go back to playing later.
thank you it was problem 1

Reactions: Sycho

kumar180490

Apr 27, 2020
I have tried this game year before and thought of playing it again with completed version. But I am getting below below pop up and closes automatically when I try to open.

1602876314231.png

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Why is this game so popular ? It's a true question , because the models are....well...
models (bodies) are good enough...given what i saw - above average id say
but faces, i can agree, average at best
veronica ,amy and coffeeshop gial are cute enough when being totally still...but when animated some weirdness occur.

but as a sanbox game - it is objectively good.

some games even lack basic must-haves like autosaves and fast-skipping (i have to ditch couple of games just caz skipping can be made only via LMB [one click-per-one text line] which is f torture and there should be international tribunal in Haague for such developers)

...polished. bug/crash-free i guess, dont remember encountering anything
...this one have build-in hint system which allows to avoid picking into walktroughs
...almost no weird complexities resulting in your progress being slowed down (because something is not unlocked)
...the amount of grind is bit above average ...though okeish
...cheats also can be of help to cut some corners. what if games becomes popular because of cheats availability and not other way around ; }

Reactions: Cartageno
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes