kumar180490

Apr 27, 2020
If there are no Videos of the game, check your Windows-Version. Do you have a "N"-Version installed? There may be no video tools/codecs installed. I tried the "Education N"-Version for a VM (because I don't need most of the bloat-shit Microsoft installs with Windows) and had no videos at all because of that.

The Game is completed. As far as I know, no updates are planned at all.

kumar180490 can you attach the last file(s) from C:/Users/DELL/AppData/Local/Temp/Faerin/Man of the house/Crashes please, too?
Hey I found these files

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
I really messed up. This was my first adult game, and I enjoyed it immensely, but now that I am done, while waiting for mystwood manor to get updated, I am playing other games, and none reach the bar that this one has set, both for action and story...
suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and Sycho

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Congrats, the game is completely broken.
After the 5.07 Amy call there is no way to read the message from Veronica.
The game will not progress from that point, it insists the non-existent message.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The game will not progress from that point, it insists the non-existent message.
Did you try to modify your save by editing stats etc? If not, then upload your latest save please.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Please upload your save so I can take a look and repair it if needed

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a way to play this game on MAC??
Yes, there's a couple of ways. If you're downloading the game from here, you will need Wine or a virtual machine. If you want to play MotH natively via Mac, you'll need to download it from Steam.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone remembers how you get the 2 scenes with Ashley and Sophia. I keep missing out on both the HJ and BJ scenes.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone remembers how you get the 2 scenes with Ashley and Sophia. I keep missing out on both the HJ and BJ scenes.
If it's the scenes I think you're referring to, go to Ashley's room at 11am on a Sunday. Otherwise, please post your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes