thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I really messed up. This was my first adult game, and I enjoyed it immensely, but now that I am done, while waiting for mystwood manor to get updated, I am playing other games, and none reach the bar that this one has set, both for action and story...
suggestions?
People might recommend Dark Neighborhood or- uh- something Dreams? But while I played those they didn't really do it for me. For Dark Neighborhood, honestly the dialog for the characters gave me the impression they were kind of retarded. Like the Mom was on the lower end of the bell curve, and your sister has a mild case of downs on top of taking after your mother. I felt like I was taking advantage of them in their sex scenes, like it was rapey. But some people like that sort of thing I guess.

For the Dreams game it seemed like the author wasn't quite sure where he wanted to take things and was making stuff up as he went along. Which, admittedly, isn't that unusual for most of the games on this forum. But the story got surprisingly dark despite the relatively little depth, and the only real 'happy' ending struck me as being surprisingly shallow and unfulfilling.

But I'll mention these two games because they get mentioned a lot and seem to have a following even if I disliked them.

Personally favorite incest games that might scratch your itch:
  • The Visit- Great characters and sex scenes, only incest game other than Man of The House that's complete that I'd recommend.
  • Milfy City- great characters and renders with lots of sex scenes, but word of warning: game isn't done yet and the creator hasn't updated in like a year.
  • Last Hope- Great characters and sex scenes, at first I was put off a little by the models but it works pretty well in game. The novelty of a real time open world environment (even if that world is tiny) is also great.
  • Milky Touch- Art is incredible along with some great voice acting, mom has a fantastic sex scene. Unfortunately the updates are pretty slow as a natural consequence of the art.
  • Bone's Tales: The Manor- Art and characters are great, along with some fantastic sex scenes
  • MIST- honorable mention because the incest isn't really in there quite yet, but the story gripped me like nothing else really has and it has some pretty good sex scenes.
So yeah, again: all those games are still incomplete aside from The Visit despite having sex scenes. But they're all games I've enjoyed.

Reactions: DnDfan and 01234

terrorsquadzom

Aug 18, 2017
just started the game, going the Claire route, I have 20 love and 5 arousal but I cant seem to get to the next tier or arousal points.....

From the walkthrough:
- Events (up to 25 love – 10 arousal) -
- Saturday- 08:00 – Rooftop (Yoga)
- Saturday- 09:00 – Breakfast
- 22:00 – Bedroom (Peek)(keep looking)-Confess (+1 arousal)
- 07:00 – MC’s bedroom (open door) (Mom checking) (+1 arousal)
- 19:30 – Bathroom MC (take a shower)
-----------------

I did all that but I go to the bedroom at 22, and hear her talking through the door, it doesnt prompt me to confess so im stuck in a loop. i do get the 7am, when sleeping naked with the door open, she walks by but nothing happens.

any idea how to progress?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
just started the game, going the Claire route, I have 20 love and 5 arousal but I cant seem to get to the next tier or arousal points.....

From the walkthrough:
- Events (up to 25 love – 10 arousal) -
- Saturday- 08:00 – Rooftop (Yoga)
- Saturday- 09:00 – Breakfast
- 22:00 – Bedroom (Peek)(keep looking)-Confess (+1 arousal)
- 07:00 – MC’s bedroom (open door) (Mom checking) (+1 arousal)
- 19:30 – Bathroom MC (take a shower)
-----------------

I did all that but I go to the bedroom at 22, and hear her talking through the door, it doesnt prompt me to confess so im stuck in a loop. i do get the 7am, when sleeping naked with the door open, she walks by but nothing happens.

any idea how to progress?
Ignore the walkthrough and use the hints. What are the hints suggesting that you need to do for Claire?

Being_Incognito

Aug 10, 2020
Just Started MOTH after watching few gameplay and when i came across first sex scene it ain't animated, whereas the gameplay though was a different scene was animated one not the click - click - click - finish scene.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes