Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just Started MOTH after watching few gameplay and when i came across first sex scene it ain't animated, whereas the gameplay though was a different scene was animated one not the click - click - click - finish scene.
Both kinds of scenes exist in this game, although I think the "full on" scenes are all animated.

Reactions: Being_Incognito

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just Started MOTH after watching few gameplay and when i came across first sex scene it ain't animated, whereas the gameplay though was a different scene was animated one not the click - click - click - finish scene.
If you see the + or - (speed controls), those are animated scenes.

Reactions: Being_Incognito

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Hi, i m following a wlakthrough for the 1,02 version,says bout mom till 5 arousal,butt can t seem to know how to increase her arousal...any help?

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
i TRY TO FOLLOW what they want but i end up doing the same over and over again.and still don t know how to increase mom s arousal or how to unlock the dialogue options at yoga lessons

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i TRY TO FOLLOW what they want but i end up doing the same over and over again.and still don t know how to increase mom s arousal or how to unlock the dialogue options at yoga lessons
Ignore the walkthrough and use the in-game hints. They will tell you what you need to do. As long as you're getting stat gains by following the hints, you're fine. Once the stats stop increasing for that hint, check to see if new hints are showing and follow those.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Good to know there's still someone offering tech help on this game.
I've never once used the walkthrough. Always the in-game hints.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Good to know there's still someone offering tech help on this game.
I've never once used the walkthrough. Always the in-game hints.
Oh yeah. As long as my mind still works (it's a wonder most days, lol), I'll still offer tech and game support for MotH. :)

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Ok i ll try that.BTW,duting sex scene,when i increase the pace option,its lagging.tried decreasing graphics but still the same.any way of fixing that???

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok i ll try that.BTW,duting sex scene,when i increase the pace option,its lagging.tried decreasing graphics but still the same.any way of fixing that???
That would depend on your video card. If it has less than 2GB VRAM, then unfortunately there's not much you can do other than upgrading the GPU. You could try lowering the graphic quality when you start the game though. That may help a little bit.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
it is geforce gt630 3gb
Then you shouldn't be experiencing any problems with the animation. They played fine on an old Radeon 200 series (2GB) I used. I would check the drivers to see if they're up-to-date. Or see if you have anything running in the background that might be eating up resources.

terrorsquadzom

Aug 18, 2017
Ignore the walkthrough and use the hints. What are the hints suggesting that you need to do for Claire?
there's two.....sleep with bedroom door open and she will walk by after yoga
and
if i shower in the morning I may run into her

both those hints do nothing as i have tried to prompt them to activate

Say57

Oct 22, 2020
Unable to do Achievements 2 Get to Know: Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda and Megan. I have already spoken with them, I have done the maximum. I have all the achievements but this one impossible ... Help.

Impossible de faire les realisations 2 Se Familiariser : Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda et Megan. J'ai déjà parlé avec elles, j'ai fait le maximum. J'ai toutes les réalisations mais celle-ci impossible... Help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
there's two.....sleep with bedroom door open and she will walk by after yoga
and
if i shower in the morning I may run into her

both those hints do nothing as i have tried to prompt them to activate
Claire does yoga by herself on weekday mornings (Monday - Friday) from 06:00 to 06:59 then she takes a shower before work from 07:00 to 07:59.

So for her first hint, go to sleep around midnight with the bedroom door opened, sleep with boxers on and set your alarm clock for 08:00.

In the evenings, Claire takes a bath before bed between 20:00 to 20:59.

So for the second hint, take a shower at 19:30 and you'll bump into her on her way to take her evening bath.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes