Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't know about all Unity games that can be played on Android, but MotH is not ported for that device.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
any soution play unity games for android?
I already answered your question above. Was my answer to your question not sufficient enough for you that you had to ask it again in the hopes of getting a better response?

black maria

Jun 10, 2020
just now when i sent none. i thought it was delay, that's way i send one more time
I already answered your question above. Was my answer to your question not sufficient enough for you that you had to ask it again in the hopes of getting a better response?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
just now when i sent none. i thought it was delay, that's way i send one more time
No, what you're doing is "spamming". F95 gives you a notification in the upper right of the page (the "bell" icon) if and when you get a reply to something you've posted. Not to mention, your second time with the same question was answererd directly above your repeated question by me. So if you didn't see that, I don't know what to say besides maybe you need an eye exam. But there is no way in the world you could have missed my response before you asked the same question again.

You obviously saw this LAST reply. So I'm not buying that excuse.

black maria

Jun 10, 2020
No, what you're doing is "spamming". F95 gives you a notification in the upper right of the page (the "bell" icon) if and when you get a reply to something you've posted. Not to mention, your second time with the same question was answererd directly above your repeated question by me. So if you didn't see that, I don't know what to say besides maybe you need an eye exam. But there is no way in the world you could have missed my response before you asked the same question again.

You obviously saw this LAST reply. So I'm not buying that excuse.
im sorry

Dec 15, 2019
Hi, I have 2 problem:
1) Emma, 87%. all task done, video 9/9, but missed image 75,76,77 and 78 and "tireless" not 100%
2) Ashley I'm stuck 31%, and hint not help me... First block of task 6/8. Second block of task 3/3, 3rd block of task 3/5, and 4th block of task 3/7 but don't hava task 3 and have task 4. 5th block of task 4/5 but have nr5 (babydoll) but not 4(?). So I suppose that i missed something. The hint tell me "Our little night parties are becoming more and more interesting" and i can't understand what i missed.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi, I have 2 problem:
1) Emma, 87%. all task done, video 9/9, but missed image 75,76,77 and 78 and "tireless" not 100%
2) Ashley I'm stuck 31%, and hint not help me... First block of task 6/8. Second block of task 3/3, 3rd block of task 3/5, and 4th block of task 3/7 but don't hava task 3 and have task 4. 5th block of task 4/5 but have nr5 (babydoll) but not 4(?). So I suppose that i missed something. The hint tell me "Our little night parties are becoming more and more interesting" and i can't understand what i missed.
Could you post your save so I can take a look at it

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Can please someone Post a cg rip?
Can you read? It is literally linked to in the OP.

Second of all, why you would download a CG rip that is substantially bigger than the actual game is beyond me. You can use a Unity extraction tool to get all the CG, and thus save yourself the bandwidth.

Dec 15, 2019
Hi, i m near the end of all girl, only AMY is still 30%.
I don't undersantd what i mist do and hint don't help me...."Training it was intense, I should rest"
"Love triangle" i did only first 4th task
"slave training" all task
"stakanovista " 0 task
Veronica is 91%
all others 100%

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, i m near the end of all girl, only AMY is still 30%.
I don't undersantd what i mist do and hint don't help me...."Training it was intense, I should rest"
"Love triangle" i did only first 4th task
"slave training" all task
"stakanovista " 0 task
Veronica is 91%
all others 100%
Can you attach your save, please?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes