Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you for helping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're welcome.

I would recommend putting the info you pasted into a spoiler for brevity so it's not filling up the thread (or attaching the file itself rather than pasting its contents). But based on what I'm seeing thus far, it would seem that QuickTime/Apple products may be what's causing the crash. So I would try disabling or exiting those programs and try reloading the game again to see if the problem still exists.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It worked thank you. Sorry for the long post i will use the spoiler function next time.
You're welcome. And thank you for letting me know that worked. This is the first time we've heard reports of Apple/Quicktime products causing problems with Unity games, so TBH, I wasn't sure if that would help. So I really appreciate the information. I'll make note of that and pass the info on to Faerin and the rest of the guys in case a problem like this happens again with another player.

Dec 15, 2019
Objective 9: Movie Buff. Go to the movie theatre during daytime (not on a date) and ask the guy to get a quiz you'll have to ace.
Objective 16: "Perfect Ending". You will need to raise Mom's suspicion and Little Sis' jealousy to 5, most easily done by Yoga with Big Sis and Mom respectively.

Yes, all cards are around. However, they are tiered and you cannot get tier 2 before you found the corresponding tier 1 pic. Also, some will not be in places but in transport, so try the different options as well. Apart from that they are always in the same place.
I raised to 5 sis jealusy and mom suspicion.. but... nothing... what i must do more?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how can i disable mom/sister etc.
I want to stick with landlady
What was said, just edit the file - should be self explanatory. It needs to be said though that this is one of the games where not everybody around you is okay with incest (some are) and the girls are somewhat reluctant themselves. This part will make no sense with landlady/roommate.

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
I have completed every quest. Only thing left is something I don't know.
In the hints section Ashley's icon appears which says "I think I missed something" like that as you can see in the photo below.
In the achievement section there is an locked quest.
Due to this the last of three options available in the 'think about future' section of Ashley is locked.
Please help.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a cheat and walthrough mod for windows?if there is can someone link it as i am not able to find it
As undefiniert said, for the walkthrough you can use the in game hints. Warning: there are walkthroughs on the net, most if not all of them are heavily outdated and are by now wrong and may block you from progressing.

There is a small cheat option on your phone (money, gallery unlocks), also you can of course turn off your needs for food, hygiene and sleep. There is no cheat option for love values or similar since that would too easily break the game, you should also refrain from doing so in the save file.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes