Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are more achievements that are not memories, you need them as well. Also, as has been said, Ashley's jealousy and Mom's suspicion need to be at 5 (do that during yoga or beach trips).

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I wanna know if sometime the developer will encourage himself and launch a Linux version (I hated to use "wine" to play) :mad:

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
No, you can only play it through Wine or a VM in Linux.
Right now i'm having some "issues" with proton that cannot let me use this with Wine on my laptop so I've used a VM with Windows 7 to try the MoTH on my Lubuntu...

Now I most say... ¿It was necessary all this grind? I mean... ¿don't anybody bored about that ultra big amount of grinding?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Right now i'm having some "issues" with proton that cannot let me use this with Wine on my laptop so I've used a VM with Windows 7 to try the MoTH on my Lubuntu...

Now I most say... ¿It was necessary all this grind? I mean... ¿don't anybody bored about that ultra big amount of grinding?
The "grind" is actually a lot less than it was before the 0.8.3 UI update. ;)

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020

YES, the grind does get old. I have stopped playing some games because of it. Most of the time the payoff is not worth the effort. There are better games with less grind than this one but it is one of the first I did finish.

Reactions: billclinton99

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
If there was any less grind, the game would have been nothing more than a Youtube video. Even more so if you play with money & stat cheats.

I have demonstrated it before, it is possible to finish the entire game (including the last ending) in less than 100 game days.

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
Recently I started playing this game and I don’t understand how to leave my room open and lock it - I haven’t found how to do it! Tell me please!!

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
This comes with progressing in the story and is not available from the beginning.

if I recall correctly, you need to progress in Claire's route, since it affects her storyline.

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It also is important for Ashley's storyline. You will get a prompt when going to sleep about wearing underwear and closing the door. The different combinations will advance Claire's and Ashley's storyline (open door Claire, closed door Ashley, first underwear, no underwear later IIRC).

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
why has the cheat menu lost the stat modifier:(
It's because of the UI overhaul. The stars which were in versions prior to 0.8.3 were removed and the hint system was changed as well. So adding a stat modification for the girls would cause bugs in the game as the flags rely heavily on them. So changing the girls' stats would cause issues with the girls' hints, which, as a result, would bug the game and you'd need to start over.

Reactions: Ginji
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes