Avacs

Feb 17, 2020
I know i am to late for this game but i stuck at watch horror movie with ashely. I almost Watch movie with her for 100 time then sleep in room with boxer and open door but nothing happen

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Already try all walkthrough compliment her , help her in biology, watch horror movie with her. sleep in boxer with open door
You need to close the door. If opened, she will not show up. Close your door at night and she will join in after watching horror movie in the evening.

yallis

May 14, 2020
who could help me, I can't do mission 10, Claire's somnambulist, what must be done to unblock it, I have all finished I just have her left

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
who could help me, I can't do mission 10, Claire's somnambulist, what must be done to unblock it, I have all finished I just have her left
That's her Nightcrawler event. Go to her room at midnight.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean here, but I'm guessing you mean Claire's Nightwalker achievements. Visit Claire's room after midnight and try the different combinations of what you can do.

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
I finished but it still says theres a future I havent thought about, even though I went through all the futures and scenarios. Is that just the end of it?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I finished but it still says theres a future I havent thought about, even though I went through all the futures and scenarios. Is that just the end of it?
Go into Achievements general tab and make sure they are all at 100% except Number 16. if they are go to bed and think about your future another option will have opened up
To complete the final ending Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion need to be at 5 so do Saturday morning yoga and alternate between Claire and Veronica

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To add to what Larry said, since you need to unlock all pictures and odds are one is missing - that can be done via cheat console on the phone.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes