Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how can i get milk from the store?
The milk is labeled "sold out"
You can only get it once during the intro. So if you haven't already given it to Claire at that time, check your inventory to see if it is there. Otherwise, please attach your save and I will take a look at it for you.

makdog

Sep 25, 2017
You can only get it once during the intro. So if you haven't already given it to Claire at that time, check your inventory to see if it is there. Otherwise, please attach your save and I will take a look at it for you.
I am at the intro and i cannot process coz i can't buy milk

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am at the intro and i cannot process coz i can't buy milk
Can you take a screenshot of your inventory and attach that, please? Or better yet, go into your phone and click on the down arrow (if you are able to access the phone). Create a save and attach that.

makdog

Sep 25, 2017
Can you take a screenshot of your inventory and attach that, please? Or better yet, go into your phone and click on the down arrow (if you are able to access the phone). Create a save and attach that.
I restarted the game and the milk can be brought now. Thanks for the help.

But there is another problem for me - How to I start Veronica's line?
The hints said she like to start her day with a coffee, but every time I speak to her, it only said i stress out.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I restarted the game and the milk can be brought now. Thanks for the help.

But there is another problem for me - How to I start Veronica's line?
The hints said she like to start her day with a coffee, but every time I speak to her, it only said i stress out.
You're welcome. When you go into the kitchen, pour yourself a cup of coffee. A certain someone (can't say who, but you know.. lol) will want to take what you have. So you'll need to give in to her demands (for now). But, at least you'll get to make another cup for yourself.

makdog

Sep 25, 2017
You're welcome. When you go into the kitchen, pour yourself a cup of coffee. A certain someone (can't say who, but you know.. lol) will want to take what you have. So you'll need to give in to her demands (for now). But, at least you'll get to make another cup for yourself.
it work! Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Sycho

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
It's worth playing it alone. But if you just want to fap, play the intro (5-10 min) and use the cheat console and unlock all memories and watch them via ingame-phone.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think the problem was here

Code:
<Flag>
<Name>submission_discovered</Name>
<Value>0</Value>
<ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
<ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
</Flag>
Please do not attempt to modify any of the flags in your save unless you've been instructed to do so. Changing the wrong flag will cause bugs in your game and you would have to start over.

For Amy's hint, go to bed before midnight and set your alarm clock for 08:00. Amy will call you in the middle of the night. Once you do that, you can do the other events for Amy's love triangle and slave training achievements.

For Veronica's nightcrawler event, go to her room at 5am and have anal sex with her, then change the time to 09:00 and she will send you a selfie.

Dec 15, 2019
Please do not attempt to modify any of the flags in your save unless you've been instructed to do so. Changing the wrong flag will cause bugs in your game and you would have to start over.

For Amy's hint, go to bed before midnight and set your alarm clock for 08:00. Amy will call you in the middle of the night. Once you do that, you can do the other events for Amy's love triangle and slave training achievements.

For Veronica's nightcrawler event, go to her room at 5am and have anal sex with her, then change the time to 09:00 and she will send you a selfie.
ok, thanx
but 1) sure I not would to chang eflag i know that if I don't know semantic of flag i can do mess: i only undertsand that i was stopped there.
2) Ah OK. Now I understand the hint.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok, thanx
but 1) sure I not would to chang eflag i know that if I don't know semantic of flag i can do mess: i only undertsand that i was stopped there.
2) Ah OK. Now I understand the hint.
You're welcome.

Amy's submission only increases the more you train her. So the submission flag wouldn't have done you any good had you changed anything in it. It would have caused a bug though had you done so.

Dec 15, 2019
You're welcome.

Amy's submission only increases the more you train her. So the submission flag wouldn't have done you any good had you changed anything in it. It would have caused a bug though had you done so.
I didd near all now, only still some image of emma ( i wil serach now)
but still
1) my objective 9 and 16 NOT DISCOVERED
2) I haven't found all the cards yet. are all around? Are they all always around? Haven't I seen them?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I didd near all now, only still some image of emma ( i wil serach now)
but still
1) my objective 9 and 16 NOT DISCOVERED
2) I haven't found all the cards yet. are all around? Are they all always around? Haven't I seen them?
Objective 9: Movie Buff. Go to the movie theatre during daytime (not on a date) and ask the guy to get a quiz you'll have to ace.
Objective 16: "Perfect Ending". You will need to raise Mom's suspicion and Little Sis' jealousy to 5, most easily done by Yoga with Big Sis and Mom respectively.

Yes, all cards are around. However, they are tiered and you cannot get tier 2 before you found the corresponding tier 1 pic. Also, some will not be in places but in transport, so try the different options as well. Apart from that they are always in the same place.

Dec 15, 2019
Objective 9: Movie Buff. Go to the movie theatre during daytime (not on a date) and ask the guy to get a quiz you'll have to ace.
Objective 16: "Perfect Ending". You will need to raise Mom's suspicion and Little Sis' jealousy to 5, most easily done by Yoga with Big Sis and Mom respectively.

Yes, all cards are around. However, they are tiered and you cannot get tier 2 before you found the corresponding tier 1 pic. Also, some will not be in places but in transport, so try the different options as well. Apart from that they are always in the same place.
Ok i wil try for 9 and 16 and reiterate for card.
thanx

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok i wil try for 9 and 16 and reiterate for card.
thanx
Here is a to a list of all the collectables. As mentioned by Cartageno, they are tiered images. So you'd need to find the clothed collectables first in order to unlock the nude ones.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't play. I start the app then hit continue and it freezes. Any advice.
Can you attach a copy of your output_log, please?
Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the House

You'll need to unhide all files and folders to find "AppData". Or you can open up a Run dialog box (Windows key + R) and type %AppData%
Go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes