Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
after ending with mom can u repeat scene in office,beach??
Not the office, but you can replay any of the beach scenes with any of the girls (Claire, Veronica, Emma, Ashley and Sophia).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Unable to do Achievements 2 Get to Know: Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda and Megan. I have already spoken with them, I have done the maximum. I have all the achievements but this one impossible ... Help.

Impossible de faire les realisations 2 Se Familiariser : Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda et Megan. J'ai déjà parlé avec elles, j'ai fait le maximum. J'ai toutes les réalisations mais celle-ci impossible... Help.
Can you attach your save, please? I'll fix that for you.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hi! I have one question, in early game i dont follow the hint about Claire bath (the evening bath), and now, i need this event to complete 100%. This event triggers allways or only one time? Thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi! I have one question, in early game i dont follow the hint about Claire bath (the evening bath), and now, i need this event to complete 100%. This event triggers allways or only one time? Thanks!
Depends on which event. That said, she always takes her bath in the evening before bed at 20:00. But if you're referring to taking a bath with her at that time, then no. It's not a repeatable event.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
You're welcome. I checked the scenes and the videos in her gallery, just to be sure and I didn't find anything there related to the bathtub scene.
I dont have all photos of Claire, Ashley and Shopie, and I thought i miss something there, but i dont know. Thank for your help!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I dont have all photos of Claire, Ashley and Shopie, and I thought i miss something there, but i dont know. Thank for your help!
You're welcome. Which images are you missing? If you want, I can look over your save and see what's missing then tell you how you can get them.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes