Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I sent it to him but I completed the game 100%, the problem with the appointments had been fixed in the updates before the game ended, but in the last update that was the final one the error reappeared
Well, most of the options are not only dependent on the stats, but also your mood as well. If the mood is too low, options will be locked out until you raise them up. The same applies to the dates as well. If the stats aren't high enough, the options to ask the girls out will be locked until you've reached the level were they become available to date.

That said, all of the dates, now that you've completed the game, can be replayed. You just have to ask them out on the right days and times.

For instance, you can only ask Pam out on a date throughout the week. Eg: Monday through Friday at 19:00.
Claire on Saturdays only and at 11:00.
Ashley and Veronica on Saturdays and Sundays only. Ex: Ashley at 19:00 and Veronica at 20:00.

You also have to have the right gifts for the dates with the girls as well.

Veronica/Pam = Flowers
Ashley = Teddy bear
Claire = Chocolates

So if you don't have the right gifts for them, you won't be able to complete the dates.

Marcel_le_Bronzé

Sep 23, 2020
Check Claire's and Ashley's suspicion and jealousy stats. They both need to be at 5. If they aren't, go to the rooftop on Saturday mornings at 9 and alternate between Claire and Veronica during group yoga.

Make sure you have all of the other achievements (except for General #16) at 100%. Make sure all items (images, videos, scenes and collectables) are unlocked in your gallery.
Thank you Sycho for the help.
In fact, I didn't complete the general achievement #9... and have no clue what it is about.
Any advice ?

carlocahero

Apr 22, 2020
Well, most of the options are not only dependent on the stats, but also your mood as well. If the mood is too low, options will be locked out until you raise them up. The same applies to the dates as well. If the stats aren't high enough, the options to ask the girls out will be locked until you've reached the level were they become available to date.

That said, all of the dates, now that you've completed the game, can be replayed. You just have to ask them out on the right days and times.

For instance, you can only ask Pam out on a date throughout the week. Eg: Monday through Friday at 19:00.
Claire on Saturdays only and at 11:00.
Ashley and Veronica on Saturdays and Sundays only. Ex: Ashley at 19:00 and Veronica at 20:00.

You also have to have the right gifts for the dates with the girls as well.

Veronica/Pam = Flowers
Ashley = Teddy bear
Claire = Chocolates

So if you don't have the right gifts for them, you won't be able to complete the dates.
Of course I know that I have been playing the game since 2018, it is not the case you say, please check my save, I have had this problem since the game ended

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Of course I know that I have been playing the game since 2018, it is not the case you say, please check my save, I have had this problem since the game ended
The save you attached is 100% complete. I didn't see anything missing in it that you need to do.

If you're referring to Kathy, Cassie, Megan, Valerie or Linda, there wasn't any new content added for them. In fact, they were removed from the contact list prior to MotH being released on Steam.

carlocahero

Apr 22, 2020
The save you attached is 100% complete. I didn't see anything missing in it that you need to do.

If you're referring to Kathy, Cassie, Megan, Valerie or Linda, there wasn't any new content added for them. In fact, they were removed from the contact list prior to MotH being released on Steam.

if I complete it 100%, but the problem is when I want to make an appointment again for example with mom and it does not work correctly

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
I am struggling to get all achievements in the Man of the house. In particular, I don't understand how to get the achievements for the MC in "General" section #9 and #16. Also, I completed all women's path and there is an icon of MC near the phone with the note "There is still one more future I haven't thought about yet...", but there are no new future thoughts in the list. Also, I wonder how to reach the moment when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is my save:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am struggling to get all achievements in the Man of the house. In particular, I don't understand how to get the achievements for the MC in "General" section #9 and #16. Also, I completed all women's path and there is an icon of MC near the phone with the note "There is still one more future I haven't thought about yet...", but there are no new future thoughts in the list. Also, I wonder how to reach the moment when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is my save:
General achievement #9 is the movie quiz. Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.
General achievement #16 is the bonus ending. Make sure all of the other achievements are at 100%. Make sure that you have all images, videos, scenes and collectables unlocked in your gallery. Make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5 each.

The CG from the OP are the images and animations from the game. They are not needed in order to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kianu Rivz

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
General achievement #9 is the movie quiz. Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.
General achievement #16 is the bonus ending. Make sure all of the other achievements are at 100%. Make sure that you have all images, videos, scenes and collectables unlocked in your gallery. Make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5 each.

The CG from the OP are the images and animations from the game. They are not needed in order to play.
Alright, any hints on how to make Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats to be set at 5 each?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes