Liquid__

Jr. Uploader
May 28, 2020
Is their any way to play this game in android.even though their is way to renpy game on android via joiplay is their any app to play this game?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is their any way to play this game in android.even though their is way to renpy game on android via joiplay is their any app to play this game?
No. There is no Android port and there won't be an Android port.

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
I'm a hard sub type, so its just tough doing the dom thing. I get it, its not the end of the world, the game looks really great. Going out of your comfort zone can be a good thing once in awhile. Thanks for answering, I just wanted to see if there was a way to be...nicer I guess.
Veronica is a very interesting character... You won't feel that you're dominating her.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Veronica is a very interesting character... You won't feel that you're dominating her.
It's certainly one of the most playful dom/sub relationships I've seen here. While she will help you in everyday situations like doing the chores or seducing your mother, the facade of "bad sister terrorizing little bro" stands and she's not a "public slave" or similar. Also from the sauna first fucking scene I gathered that she does not really see herself as an inferior, like many subs do. And yes, I like that a lot over the more extreme and silly variations of "parading naked in public with a leash" (which can also be entertaining if done right, don't get me wrong, but just wouldn't work in this more realistic setting IMO). In the end, she still has a personality.

Reactions: Kanhu12 and Tshaw17

listenerDave

Aug 8, 2020
I have this game on steam. I have tried several ways to play the game without running steam and it just crashes after the Man of the house configuration, window is closed to continue the game. I am able to play the game through steam but don't really want my stats shown to anyone.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
It's certainly one of the most playful dom/sub relationships I've seen here. While she will help you in everyday situations like doing the chores or seducing your mother, the facade of "bad sister terrorizing little bro" stands and she's not a "public slave" or similar. Also from the sauna first fucking scene I gathered that she does not really see herself as an inferior, like many subs do. And yes, I like that a lot over the more extreme and silly variations of "parading naked in public with a leash" (which can also be entertaining if done right, don't get me wrong, but just wouldn't work in this more realistic setting IMO). In the end, she still has a personality.
I completely agree. It’s a real dom/sub relationship that remains playful. And you can see clearly that Amy and Veronica are really into it : Amy loves being trained and used as she says it. And Veronica likes being controlled by her master. They both have their own personality as you said, which makes them all the more interesting, Veronica being a sort of alpha slave in it.
I really hope Faerin will continue the story of man of the house, after Mystwood manor of course. I’d love to see more of all the characters, especially more Bdsm scenes with Amy and Veronica...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have this game on steam. I have tried several ways to play the game without running steam and it just crashes after the Man of the house configuration, window is closed to continue the game. I am able to play the game through steam but don't really want my stats shown to anyone.
The Steam version of MotH is designed to run from the Steam client because of the Steam achievements for the game, which is why the game crashes when you try to load if offline.

You could try this .

listenerDave

Aug 8, 2020
The Steam version of MotH is designed to run from the Steam client because of the Steam achievements for the game, which is why the game crashes when you try to load if offline.

You could try this .
Thanks. I have actually done all of those things but have never had all the info in one spot. Some games I am able to run without steam but it seems that this is not one of them. :)

Reactions: Sycho

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
im trying this game out actually, but im stuck a litte bit with the gifts... i cant give anybody a gift, i bought everything available, but i cant give any gift, only a bottle of wine to the mom is working before i give her a footmassage... where and when im available to give someone a gift?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
im trying this game out actually, but im stuck a litte bit with the gifts... i cant give anybody a gift, i bought everything available, but i cant give any gift, only a bottle of wine to the mom is working before i give her a footmassage... where and when im available to give someone a gift?
Gifts are mostly used during dates when you are sufficiently advanced with the girls.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes