PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
for the next game we need a girl of the house
for exampple:we should fuck the boss of mom so she make her an easy time on the work, fuck the receptionist girl, go to a vacantion with the entire family , sleep in tents and go late in the night to fuck a girl in a tent maybe even a girl from another family who is camping there with her family,go shoping with your mom and help her to chose a sexy dress for a reason, maybe work on a restaurant and start to dating the weitres , start to sell drugs from that guy in the night and discover your asheley wana try drogs for the first time , i don't know so many motential in this game ne-explored, hinde in the girls locker room from the gym etc etc

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
for exampple:we should fuck the boss of mom so she make her an easy time on the work, fuck the receptionist girl, go to a vacantion with the entire family , sleep in tents and go late in the night to fuck a girl in a tent maybe even a girl from another family who is camping there with her family,go shoping with your mom and help her to chose a sexy dress for a reason, maybe work on a restaurant and start to dating the weitres , start to sell drugs from that guy in the night and discover your asheley wana try drogs for the first time , i don't know so many motential in this game ne-explored, hinde in the girls locker room from the gym etc etc
All these themes are very common overall. You won't even have to look that hard to find one such game.

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
can sombody tell me how to make max points when i am on a date with every girl , thx
Search for a walkthrough right here on this thread, I found about 8 (or similar with just the dates or collectibles) but the most useful was the one titled "ManOfTheHouseWalk.pdf" Version 0.9.7. I think by Carlo S - be careful, it's easy to miss a step and then at the end you have to go back looking for what's left like I did.

I have to confess I didn't like the game at the beginning as I saw there was some grind at the start before it gets interesting, but indeed it's worth it and after abandoning it for a while I finally finished everything. Thanks to the developer for a job well done, and I'm looking forward to the next one he's doing right now... maybe when it's completed?!

(Edit: Oops, it seems I was late or didn't reload the thread to answer that... Sorry!)

Last edited:

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
You'll need all of the other achievements (except General #16) at 100%. But without seeing your save to know what you're missing, it's impossible to give you an honest answer. But I'd start looking at all of the other achievements and your gallery to see if you have anything missing. Or you can attach your save.
Last Save file attached

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Last Save file attached
Ok, there are three things that still need done.
  1. Escape a robber. Keep trying to run from him. It may take a few attempts as there is a 33% chance of success.
  2. Increase Claire's suspicion stat from 2 to 5.
  3. Increase Ashley's jealousy stat from 4 to 5.
For 2 & 3, join the girls on the rooftop for Saturday morning yoga at 9 and alternate between picking Veronica and Claire to pair up with. When you pick Veronica, Claire's suspicion increases by 1. When you pick Claire, Ashley's jealousy increases by 1.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Ok, there are three things that still need done.
  1. Escape a robber. Keep trying to run from him. It may take a few attempts as there is a 33% chance of success.
  2. Increase Claire's suspicion stat from 2 to 5.
  3. Increase Ashley's jealousy stat from 4 to 5.
For 2 & 3, join the girls on the rooftop for Saturday morning yoga at 9 and alternate between picking Veronica and Claire to pair up with. When you pick Veronica, Claire's suspicion increases by 1. When you pick Claire, Ashley's jealousy increases by 1.
Ah. I was using the strategy guide that mentioned it would added in a later date. Thank you so much.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ah. I was using the strategy guide that mentioned it would added in a later date. Thank you so much.
You're welcome. Most, if not all of the guides floating around on here are outdated (with exception to a few things.. a) fake emails, b) dates with the girls and c) finding the collectables). That's why we suggest not to follow the guides too much, but instead, follow the in-game hints. :)

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
God please, someobody make a sound effect mod for this, i'll be your first donator/patreon.

true_88

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone help. I'm stuck with Sophie i got up 20 love & 25 lust with her but i can't any further with her. Also her hint has disappeared. I'm full stats with Ashley and have already dated her

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone help. I'm stuck with Sophie i got up 20 love & 25 lust with her but i can't any further with her. Also her hint has disappeared. I'm full stats with Ashley and have already dated her
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You're welcome. Ok, I found the problem and fixed your save. Change the time and day to Saturday at 10:00 and you'll get a text message from Ashley. Go to the shopping mall at noon for a "fashion contest". You will also want to maximize your mood as well. So, go into the cheats app on the phone, click "Max", then toggle the lock.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No but I have used the ingame cheat engine
Oh, ok. That won't cause any problems with your game then. That said, I've edited my reply with your fixed save back. So you may need to reload this page to see it. :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes