Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
will the game notice you when you reach the ending
Well, you'll be able to tell if the game is completed by looking at your achievements. If they're all at 100% (and you've played the bonus ending), then you've completed the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
will the game notice you when you reach the ending
You can have different endings (one per girl, even if some include other girls), however they don't really work as "ending" here, since you can "dream about your future", thus see the "ending" and then you can continue (or stop, but that does not constitute a new ending).

You will know that you have finished the game when there is no more "hint face" on the bottom left.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Fun game except I've missed 2 accomplishments. One is 'run from a robber' which I have tried over and over again only to get knocked out. The second being a nude picture for your MC apparently? At the end of the current game and it displays 'There is still one future I haven't dreamed about' but shows my MC.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Fun game except I've missed 2 accomplishments. One is 'run from a robber' which I have tried over and over again only to get knocked out. The second being a nude picture for your MC apparently? At the end of the current game and it displays 'There is still one future I haven't dreamed about' but shows my MC.
Keep running from the robber. There's a 33% probability of success, but it can be done. As for the missing image in the gallery, which one is it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's this. Perhaps because I haven't gotten the burglar yet?
You'll need all of the other achievements (except General #16) at 100%. But without seeing your save to know what you're missing, it's impossible to give you an honest answer. But I'd start looking at all of the other achievements and your gallery to see if you have anything missing. Or you can attach your save.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes