Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also, some locations are found by using different modes of transport, so do not only walk (cheapskate!) or drive (spoiled brat!), take the bus.

Krapra

Dec 26, 2017
Please, remove the tag "incest". if "step" is attached it, It's not incest, OK? I feel like deceived.
I want to play this game As soon as I saw the "incest" tag and screen shot. BUT as soon as I saw the "step" thing I don't want to play this game at all.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Please, remove the tag "incest". if "step" is attached it, It's not incest, OK? I feel like deceived.
I want to play this game As soon as I saw the "incest" tag and screen shot. BUT as soon as I saw the "step" thing I don't want to play this game at all.
Apply the patch and there's no more "deceiving". It's to be found in the first post and there's a reason, why it's called "step" in the original.
You can find it at "INCEST PATCH".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Actually, if the original mapping file is used, they're roommates living with the landlady. If the patch is used, they're siblings living with their mom. No idea where the word "step"-anything came from but can I have what you're smoking? Clearly you've had enough.

Original mapping file:
Code:
  <NPCMappings>
    <!-- Ashley -->
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Ashley</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>roommate</Text>
Patched version:
Code:
<!-- Ashley -->
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Ashley</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>big brother</Text>

Reactions: ArcadeFire

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In addition to what was said before, prepare to get deceived on this site, because the definition for the incest tag on this site is

"Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood."

(Emphasis mine) So even with step-family, the incest tag would need to be applied.

Reactions: Sycho

mesaratz

Jan 25, 2021
Hi All
Can some one please let me know what the difference is this version of the game and the one on steam?
I am thinking of buying the steam version just wanted to know if anything is different.
Many thanks

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes