Krapra

Dec 26, 2017
In addition to what was said before, prepare to get deceived on this site, because the definition for the incest tag on this site is

"Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood."

(Emphasis mine) So even with step-family, the incest tag would need to be applied.
Someone told me about that. Now I know that's my mistake. Thank you for replying.
But still, "Incest" and "step-incest" are NOT the same thing.
So, already I requested step-incest tag. I just really hope they add the step-incest tag.

Krapra

Dec 26, 2017
Apply the patch and there's no more "deceiving". It's to be found in the first post and there's a reason, why it's called "step" in the original.
You can find it at "INCEST PATCH".
Thank you for replying!
Yes, I know the "INCEST PATCH". It converts landlady to Mom and roommate to Sister, right?
It didn't converts step-mother to mother and step-sister to sister, am I right?

I'm really confused which one is original. Incest or step-incest? I know why "INCEST PATCH" needed. Cuz patreon won't allow incest.
English isn't my first language. So, please tell me straight. The incest is original? Not the step-incest?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for replying!
Yes, I know the "INCEST PATCH". It converts landlady to Mom and roommate to Sister, right?
It didn't converts step-mother to mother and step-sister to sister, am I right?

I'm really confused which one is original. Incest or step-incest? I know why "INCEST PATCH" needed. Cuz patreon won't allow incest.
English isn't my first language. So, please tell me straight. The incest is original? Not the step-incest?
Once for all there is no step-incest in Man of the House. Moth feature the classic "landlady" with two female "roommates". The incest patch changes it to Mom and sisters.

Reactions: Krapra

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Someone told me about that. Now I know that's my mistake. Thank you for replying.
But still, "Incest" and "step-incest" are NOT the same thing.
So, already I requested step-incest tag. I just really hope they add the step-incest tag.
(Disregarding the fact it doesn't apply to this game and you have had a strange download)

While this would make sense (doesn't have to be "step" but could extend to other families) I doubt this will be added.

Whether "step family" is an interesting concept as a kink/taboo in many cultures, in some it is less so, maybe not at all in others. But also that can differ between a step sister (more okay) and a step daughter (generally more frowned upon, Woody Allen notwithstanding) or depend on how long you actually have been (step-)family and how long you know about the "step" part. And how much that all affects you to satisfy your kink or gross you out will depend on your upbringing. I don't think there is a way to satisfy all possible combinations without tags going overboard, even if every single addition would make sense on its own. At NTR you have people differentiating for scenes with a previously existing lover of your love interest - for some it is triggering the NTR king/gross out, for others it isn't. There's tons of transformations which may be received differently. And yet in my opinion the major (and also not solvable) problem with tags is that they are "on/off". So anything happening at all will trigger the tag, even if it happens only once and will not really disturb most disliking the tag and definitely not satisfy those looking for it.

So tags will always just be a guide, and IMO changing that would mean they need to have the size of a full blown review while not really being searchable anymore.

Again, this doesn't mean your suggestion wouldn't be sensible. But so would hundreds of others and somewhere a line needs to be drawn.

Reactions: Krapra

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Hate to ask.. but have mom at 35 h and 30 and hints say i need to get into her room .. the wt that i have seen have said at 2000 .. have went thru a week or so waiting for it.. but yet to see it. is there some other parameter that i am missing>?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hate to ask.. but have mom at 35 h and 30 and hints say i need to get into her room .. the wt that i have seen have said at 2000 .. have went thru a week or so waiting for it.. but yet to see it. is there some other parameter that i am missing>?
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
not sure what you did but thanks alot bro
You're welcome. Her love stat was a bit too high. That's what locked you out from going into her room, even though the hint wasn't affected. Not sure what would have caused that, but lowering it by 5 did the trick. :)

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
You're welcome. Her love stat was a bit too high. That's what locked you out from going into her room, even though the hint wasn't affected. Not sure what would have caused that, but lowering it by 5 did the trick. :)
odd only thing i had cheated on was a couple grand in cash and locked the mood/hygiene items .. otherwise been just grinding

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
odd only thing i had cheated on was a couple grand in cash and locked the mood/hygiene items .. otherwise been just grinding
Hard to say for sure. I had seen this once before with the exact same issue (player prevented from going into Claire's room to read her diary) not that long ago. It took Faerin and I a few minutes to figure out what was going wrong until he noticed Claire's love stat was off a bit.

I'll admit, it took me a minute or two to remember what it was we did. lol

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Hi guys, I'm stuck with the mom at 20 love points and dunno what do to after, like massage, peeping but nothing changes, can somebody help please?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes