RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Can some kind soul please help me? I've hit some kind of bug or something (I think) where Sophia has disappeared from the hintbar. The last thing I did with her was visiting her in the sauna over and over. Then I concentrated on other girls for a bit, but now she's just gone and I can't progress =(. Any idea what could have caused this? I'll attach my save in case it helps.

Also, a question: Is it possible to do anything to screw yourself out of being able to get 100% completion?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can some kind soul please help me? I've hit some kind of bug or something (I think) where Sophia has disappeared from the hintbar. The last thing I did with her was visiting her in the sauna over and over. Then I concentrated on other girls for a bit, but now she's just gone and I can't progress =(. Any idea what could have caused this? I'll attach my save in case it helps.

Also, a question: Is it possible to do anything to screw yourself out of being able to get 100% completion?
Here is your fixed save back. Overwrite your original save with this one, go into the phone, click on the up arrow and load the corrected save.

Change the time to 11am and you'll receive a text message from Ashley. Go to the mall (but don't enter yet) and change the time to noon. As soon as you enter, you'll be stopped by Ashley and Sophia.

It's difficult to say for sure what happened or how, but from what I saw in the save, the flag for the fashion contest (which you hadn't done yet according to Sophia's gallery; images 2 - 7 are locked) was at 1 when it should have been at zero. But I changed that to where it should be.

And to answer your question, yes. Although it shouldn't happen, sometimes people can skip one of the events in the event chain and move on to the other events. And when that happens, you've advanced too far into the game in order to play that scene out. So it requires a manual fix by adding the appropriate missing flag(s). You may or may not be able to do that event, even after the flag has been fixed/added in, but it will put your achievement for that event chain at 100%.

Perfect example of that is the BJ scene with Claire during her solo yoga session on the rooftop. If you skip that and do the others instead, then the flag for that event would need to be added in.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Here is your fixed save back. Overwrite your original save with this one, go into the phone, click on the up arrow and load the corrected save.

Change the time to 11am and you'll receive a text message from Ashley. Go to the mall (but don't enter yet) and change the time to noon. As soon as you enter, you'll be stopped by Ashley and Sophia.

It's difficult to say for sure what happened or how, but from what I saw in the save, the flag for the fashion contest (which you hadn't done yet according to Sophia's gallery; images 2 - 7 are locked) was at 1 when it should have been at zero. But I changed that to where it should be.

And to answer your question, yes. Although it shouldn't happen, sometimes people can skip one of the events in the event chain and move on to the other events. And when that happens, you've advanced too far into the game in order to play that scene out. So it requires a manual fix by adding the appropriate missing flag(s). You may or may not be able to do that event, even after the flag has been fixed/added in, but it will put your achievement for that event chain at 100%.

Perfect example of that is the BJ scene with Claire during her solo yoga session on the rooftop. If you skip that and do the others instead, then the flag for that event would need to be added in.
Thank you so much for the fix!

That's a shame that there aren't more safeguards in place to prevent such oversights. It's a pretty long game, and it would really suck to have hours and hours of progress ruined due to something like that.

I've been progressing with each girl up until the "dating" phase and then concentrating on others until they're all at that level. Only Sophia and Debby are left. I hope I didn't screw myself by advancing the "wrong" way or something =(

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you so much for the fix!

That's a shame that there aren't more safeguards in place to prevent such oversights. It's a pretty long game, and it would really suck to have hours and hours of progress ruined due to something like that.

I've been progressing with each girl up until the "dating" phase and then concentrating on others until they're all at that level. Only Sophia and Debby are left. I hope I didn't screw myself by advancing the "wrong" way or something =(
You're welcome. :)

In most cases there is. Usually the girl's stats will prevent you from jumping ahead, however in some cases that's not always a guarantee. But if you run into another issue like that down the road, feel free to attach your save and let me know what the problem is so I can fix it for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Having some confusion about how to unlock the bonus ending. The one where you have to watch all of the other ones first. I've watched them all (I think), including the preggers one with Ashley. Ashley and Mom's Jealousy/Suspicion Points are 5 each. The hintbar says "There is still one more future I haven't thought about yet..." But I don't see anything new in the options.

3 for Ashley
3 for Veronica
2 for Claire/Mom
1 for Emma
1 for Pam

Am I missing something obvious?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Having some confusion about how to unlock the bonus ending. The one where you have to watch all of the other ones first. I've watched them all (I think), including the preggers one with Ashley. Ashley and Mom's Jealousy/Suspicion Points are 5 each. The hintbar says "There is still one more future I haven't thought about yet..." But I don't see anything new in the options.

3 for Ashley
3 for Veronica
2 for Claire/Mom
1 for Emma
1 for Pam

Am I missing something obvious?
Can you attach a new save, please? I'll take a look for you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, I see why. You'll need to ask Ashley on another date and this time, select the red dress. That will unlock images 82 - 85.
Peek in on Veronica when she's taking a shower at 22:00 and admit that you were spying on her. That will unlock image 4.
And you're missing a lot of the collectables. Here is a to a list of all of the collectables and their locations if you need it.
You'll also need to go to the shopping mall to buy the grill, toothbrush and video game and you'll need to do the movie quiz. Go to the theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly. Here's a of the questions and answers for them.

So you'll still need to do those before you can unlock the bonus ending.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Ok, I see why. You'll need to ask Ashley on another date and this time, select the red dress. That will unlock images 82 - 85.
Peek in on Veronica when she's taking a shower at 22:00 and admit that you were spying on her. That will unlock image 4.
And you're missing a lot of the collectables.

So you'll still need to do those before you can unlock the bonus ending.
Ahh thank you again! I was unaware that 100% Completion was required as well. And extra thank you for specifying which images I needed!

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ahh thank you again! I was unaware that 100% Completion was required as well. And extra thank you for specifying which images I needed!
You're welcome. Refresh the page as I've added other things that you'll need as well. And yes, all of the other achievements (except general #16) need to be at 100% in order to do the final ending.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You're welcome. Refresh the page as I've added other things that you'll need as well. And yes, all of the other achievements (except general #16) need to be at 100% in order to do the final ending.
All done! Also managed to get the movie quiz done without needing a guide (though they were super-easy questions admittedly XD). Thanks again for all your help!

Reactions: Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is it really complete or are You just not doing anything for this game anymore ?
Man of the House is on permanent hiatus at the moment while Faerin works on his new game Mystwood Manor so I'm afraid there is no more content expected for any of the girls other than what's in 1.0.2c for the foreseeable future, so yeah in the devs mind it's complete

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes