TrashSifter

Aug 4, 2018
How long does it take to get robbed? I've been wasting nights outside walking around and all I ever get it the salesman.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i downloaded game thats in incest mode and i want to change it can anyone please help me
Here is the original mapping file. Overwrite mapping.xml with this one and that will change from family to roommates/landlady.

How long does it take to get robbed? I've been wasting nights outside walking around and all I ever get it the salesman.
That's a random event and triggers at a random location, but it should happen between 18:00 and 06:00.

Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I'm missing a cosplay picture someone posted a walkthrough and says "In the entrance of the Museum left side in stairs" and "Talk with Cassie in Mom’s office" but I can't find them.Also is the any threesome with mom and the two sisters and if so how do I get it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm missing a cosplay picture someone posted a walkthrough and says "In the entrance of the Museum left side in stairs"
Here is the location of that collectable.
cosplay.jpg
and "Talk with Cassie in Mom’s office" but I can't find them.
Do you have Claire's office unlocked on your map?
Also is the any threesome with mom and the two sisters and if so how do I get it?
That's General achievement #16 (bonus ending), but you will need all of the other achievements at 100% as well as Claire's suspicion and Ashley jealousy stats at 5.

Reactions: Cartageno

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Here is the location of that collectable.
View attachment 1068632

Do you have Claire's office unlocked on your map?

That's General achievement #16 (bonus ending), but you will need all of the other achievements at 100% as well as Claire's suspicion and Ashley jealousy stats at 5.
Yes I do have Claire's office unlocked and all gives me for options is "How long you worked here,How long you've known my mom and Are you in a relationship".Nothing about a cosplay picture.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes I do have Claire's office unlocked and all gives me for options is "How long you worked here,How long you've known my mom and Are you in a relationship".Nothing about a cosplay picture.
Can you attach your save, please?

As far as the collectable is concerned, have you already found the clothed one from the bench in the men's locker room at the health club? You'll need that one first before you can talk to Cassie about the nude one.

If you're not sure which one they are..

Clothed: Forbidden Lotus #5
Nude: Forbidden Lotus #6

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Can you attach your save, please?

As far as the collectable is concerned, have you already found the clothed one from the bench in the men's locker room at the health club? You'll need that one first before you can talk to Cassie about the nude one.

If you're not sure which one they are..

Clothed: Forbidden Lotus #5
Nude: Forbidden Lotus #6
I didn't get the one in the men's locker room but I got it now and Cassie gave me hers and I might of got the one from the museum cause it ain't there .Thank you for helping me.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I didn't get the one in the men's locker room but I got it now and Cassie gave me hers and I might of got the one from the museum cause it ain't there .Thank you for helping me.
You're welcome. As far as the collectables go, they're in tiers. So in order to unlock the nude one from that set, you'll need to unlock the clothed one first.

Here's a to the list of all of the collectables if you need it. It not only shows you the locations where they can be found, but also which collectable that is.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do i install this game on Android?
There is no Android port for MotH. The absence of the "mobile" tag would be your best indication that the game is not designed to run on those devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steveo12

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Looks like some kind of Linux with Wine. This is not officially supported. There can be lots of missing dependencies, which cause the game not to start.

Reactions: Sycho

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Looks like some kind of Linux with Wine. This is not officially supported. There can be lots of missing dependencies, which cause the game not to start.
Game runs fine on Linux. Besides, what's officially supported? There is no Linux build, but there are instructions how to start game via Wine (Written by cold_arctus and me). But it needs to be run with Windows 7 compatibility mode. That's interface of Windows 2000.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Game runs fine on Linux. Besides, what's officially supported? There is no Linux build, but there are instructions how to start game via Wine (Written by cold_arctus and me). But it needs to be run with Windows 7 compatibility mode. That's interface of Windows 2000.
There is officially only a Windows build, which means that only Windows is officially supported. The workarounds to get it working on alternative OSes are NOT supported.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes