Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
There is officially only a Windows build, which means that only Windows is officially supported. The workarounds to get it working on alternative OSes are NOT supported.
First of all, there is Mac build. Ok.
Second, what the fuck alternative OS is? Linux, MacOSX, Android, Solaris etc are not alternatives for Windows, those are Operative systems with different goals and purposes.
Finally, Developer of game asked his beta testers to add instructions how to run game with wine. Ok? Besides, like I said, I was somewhat involved in official (if you can say it for an independently developed game) support for this game. Ok?

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
First of all, there is Mac build. Ok.
Second, what the fuck alternative OS is? Linux, MacOSX, Android, Solaris etc are not alternatives for Windows, those are Operative systems with different goals and purposes.
Finally, Developer of game asked his beta testers to add instructions how to run game with wine. Ok? Besides, like I said, I was somewhat involved in official (if you can say it for an independently developed game) support for this game. Ok?
Firstly, take the stick out of your arse. You sound seriously butthurt.
Secondly, I can only operate on what I see in front of me.
Lastly, tell me why there ISN'T Linux/MacOS build linked in the opening post.

"What the fuck alternative OS is?"
You do realise that Linux was birthed out of a response to MS asking large prices for their operating system/believing they could do better and for free, right? Windows actually predates most operating systems in use today. Ergo, alternatives.
As regards MacOS... Well... Okay.

I reiterate: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RELEASE BUILDS FOR EVERY OPERATING SYSTEM THAT ISN'T WINDOWS, AND WHY AREN'T THEY LINKED IN THE OPENING POST?!

No, it's not "Ok", no matter how often you ask. Just answer me the one question I've asked you above.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Firstly, take the stick out of your arse. You sound seriously butthurt.
Secondly, I can only operate on what I see in front of me.

You do realise that Linux was birthed out of a response to MS asking large prices for their operating system/believing they could do better and for free, right? Windows actually predates most operating systems in use today. Ergo, alternatives.
As regards MacOS... Well... Okay.

I reiterate: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RELEASE BUILDS FOR EVERY OPERATING SYSTEM THAT ISN'T WINDOWS, AND WHY AREN'T THEY LINKED IN THE OPENING POST?!

No, it's not "Ok", no matter how often you ask. Just answer me the one question I've asked you above.
Damn Squark what happened? Usually you are a nice guy, but your last few posts were all toxic and aggressive (see your post in Corruption thread).

Please keep in mind that English isn't everyone's first or second language. Also, translations from a Slavic language into English always kinda sounds "rude".

Lastly, MotH's Mac build is available on Steam, a native Linux build doesn't exist. Why no one bothered to leak and upload the MacOS version I don't know. However, Mac user always had the chance to use Wine - same as Linux users - to play MotH.

Reactions: Thermophob

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
New to this game and have played a bit.Having issues with Veronica.It says make her clean and I have...everything...repeatedly...she never updates.Any help appreciated.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This is a pirate forum. Since nobody of users got it, nobody upladed it.

You do realise that Linux was birthed out of a response to MS asking large prices for their operating system/believing they could do better and for free, right?
No it's not. Linux was started in 1991, Microsoft started marketing brakethrough with Windows 95 and 87... Ok?
Beisdes, Linux is mostly used for servers, and Windows for Desktop.

Windows actually predates most operating systems in use today. Ergo, alternatives.
Your logic escapes me, to be honest. Let's ignore that both Linux and MacOSX are variants of Unix (who predate Windows at least for two decades), but Windows being mostly used doesn't mean it's some kind of standard. Also it doesn't mean this forum is place for "official support", nor any of Patreon games comes with some warranty and provided support.

Why do you yell? Like I said, this is pirate forum, not Faerin's marketing platform. When patrons want to share something, they will.
Most of games are independently developed, and there is no any support, for any operating system, let alone "official" support. On other hand, Faerin provided best he could. He asked Linux and MacOS users to write instructions, and he included it in pdf file you got shipped with game.
Goobdob write Mac part, cold_arctus used made Linux instructions on basis of it. Most of windows troublshooting was written by Sycho, who spent a lot of time exploring all the issues. All support was provited by volunteers, regardless of OS. Developer did excellent job with game, and hosted testers on his discord server... Want to hear more details?

Reactions: cold_arctus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No, that's okay. You could have just said that "Nobody has uploaded those builds" and left it at that, though.
I accept most of your points except for one thing:
I never once mentioned the breakthrough OS that was Windows 95, (some would argue that 3.1 was the actual breakthrough) I just said "Windows".
Windows 1.0 released in 1985. The first ever distro of Linux was in 1991, as you said. Now tell me that Windows doesn't predate Linux.

I'm sorry to have shouted but I just felt that two of the three platforms were just alienated. Glad I'm wrong, though.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
No, that's okay. You could have just said that "Nobody has uploaded those builds" and left it at that, though.
Well main point was, there is no official support in games like this. Faerin was super cool, and provided all volunteer support in document, even gave us tags and roles at his discord manager. But in end, idnependent developers don't have times nor resources for official kind of tech support. He developed on Windows, as it's most widely used on personal computers, maintaining two or three development versions is a lot of
work for one man team.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

colargol59

Jan 18, 2021
i am stuck with sophia. i have been to the sauna with her and have had the HJ / BJ a few times but on Sundays at 11:00 am nothing happens when I go to Ashley's room. Does anyone have the solution?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i am stuck with sophia. i have been to the sauna with her and have had the HJ / BJ a few times but on Sundays at 11:00 am nothing happens when I go to Ashley's room. Does anyone have the solution?
Check her's and Ashley's hints to see if one of them mention bumping into Ashley during the week in the afternoons. If so, go into your room and try leaving between 15:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday).

colargol59

Jan 18, 2021
Check her's and Ashley's hints to see if one of them mention bumping into Ashley during the week in the afternoons. If so, go into your room and try leaving between 15:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday).
Ok, thanks you for this advice. I'll go and get try

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well... pretty sure this is a bug: View attachment 1078243
It's not a bug. That scene was skipped during her story line. Because it's advanced beyond the point that you're not able to get that scene with Claire, we would need to fix your save.

If you can attach your save, I'll fix that for you.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You don't know? Or why quoting a posting without answering? Was that a mistake?

if not: CGs are the images used. A rip is just an archive of all of them.

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
I love this game so much so I keep playing it again and again. and I finished this game like fifty times.

Last edited:

Nirpsa

Mar 19, 2020
hey guys my save disappear everytime i close my game (but i save everytime in the game) do you guys know how to fix this ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hey guys my save disappear everytime i close my game (but i save everytime in the game) do you guys know how to fix this ?
Check your savegames folder to see if you have a file named "auto.sav". If you do, start a new game, then go into the phone, click on the up arrow and load the auto save file. Then, go back into the phone, click on the down arrow, click "empty slot", then click the green check mark.

At that point, any time you want to save before exiting your game, click on the down arrow and select the save you created earlier to overwrite.

Reactions: Nirpsa
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes