colargol59

Jan 18, 2021
I'm stuck for Debby. I did everything, until I went to Masquerade with Veronica and went to the locker room at the police station with her. She told me that she hopes to see me again at our special place but when I go back to Masquerade I just have the option to "go". What should I do?
I have finished all the other ways so if i can't finish this one, i will not be able to see the very last end :cry:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm stuck for Debby. I did everything, until I went to Masquerade with Veronica and went to the locker room at the police station with her. She told me that she hopes to see me again at our special place but when I go back to Masquerade I just have the option to "go". What should I do?
I have finished all the other ways so if i can't finish this one, i will not be able to see the very last end :cry:
If you've completed the scene with Veronica there, then that's all the content there is as far as Masquerade goes.

possum1

May 17, 2018
having just finished this game, i only have 1 question. is there anyone who actually finished this without using the cheats? just imagining it feels like a nightmare to me.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
having just finished this game, i only have 1 question. is there anyone who actually finished this without using the cheats? just imagining it feels like a nightmare to me.
May depend on what you mean by cheats. The "needs turn off", the "unlock all graphics" and the "get cash" cheat? Any of them? I did have the needs switched off during the "endgame" (e. g. only one character to follow at noon) and did indeed unlock two or so missing graphics which I couldn't find.

possum1

May 17, 2018
May depend on what you mean by cheats. The "needs turn off", the "unlock all graphics" and the "get cash" cheat? Any of them? I did have the needs switched off during the "endgame" (e. g. only one character to follow at noon) and did indeed unlock two or so missing graphics which I couldn't find.
yeah, i mean without any of the things in the cheat menu. the "how the dev meant the game to be played" experience. with all the coolness-stress etc.. things to manage, no walkthrough and just the ingame hints to follow.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yeah, i mean without any of the things in the cheat menu. the "how the dev meant the game to be played" experience. with all the coolness-stress etc.. things to manage, no walkthrough and just the ingame hints to follow.
Well, "just the in game hints" are completely sufficient for the story. Getting all collectibles might become stressfull but arguably still possible without a walkthrough, I'll give you that, but I wouldn't call that a cheat. The rest certainly can become tiring but is still possible. I mean, the endgame is a phase where you literally have 23 hours to take care of your needs, if you could do it before. It's just not an obstacle anymore which requires planning instead it became boring clicks, slowing the game down without contributing to the game anymore.

possum1

May 17, 2018
Well, "just the in game hints" are completely sufficient for the story. Getting all collectibles might become stressfull but arguably still possible without a walkthrough, I'll give you that, but I wouldn't call that a cheat. The rest certainly can become tiring but is still possible. I mean, the endgame is a phase where you literally have 23 hours to take care of your needs, if you could do it before. It's just not an obstacle anymore which requires planning instead it became boring clicks, slowing the game down without contributing to the game anymore.
i mean, i know it's possible. the question i had was "did anyone actually do it?" lol

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello,

I feel like I need help to progress with Sophia.

She was the first girl I went after, before any other girl in the game (including Ashley). I got to the point where the game hints that I might be able to bump into her in the sauna after her workout. As she saw my MC lying naked, she left the scene feeling shame (she has 15 heart points and 5 arousal points).

Right after that, the game hinted that I should go after Ashley first. So that I did. With Ashley I have got to the point where the game hints about the ice cream van by the beach on sunday (85 heart points and 85 arousal points). Regarding Sophia, I have got a new hint that says that I should be able to bump into her upon leaving my room on weekday afternoons. But that won't happen. Besides, on weekday afternoons she is still working out in the health center.

Am I missing something? Did I break my game when I started with Sophia instead of Ashley?

What can I do? Thank you.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,

I feel like I need help to progress with Sophia.

She was the first girl I went after, before any other girl in the game (including Ashley). I got to the point where the game hints that I might be able to bump into her in the sauna after her workout. As she saw my MC lying naked, she left the scene feeling shame (she has 15 heart points and 5 arousal points).

Right after that, the game hinted that I should go after Ashley first. So that I did. With Ashley I have got to the point where the game hints about the ice cream van by the beach on sunday (85 heart points and 85 arousal points). Regarding Sophia, I have got a new hint that says that I should be able to bump into her upon leaving my room on weekday afternoons. But that won't happen. Besides, on weekday afternoons she is still working out in the health center.

Am I missing something? Did I broke my game when I started with Sophia instead of Ashley?

What can I do? Thank you.
Keep helping Sophia with her workout and meeting her in the sauna until you no longer get any stat gains for her, then check her hints as they'll have changed.

For Ashley's hint, have breakfast with Claire and Ashley on Sunday morning at 9 and go to the beach (do not invite Sophia yet). Then check on Ashley. Get a vanilla ice cream for yourself and buy chocolate ice cream for her, then ask for a taste.

The other hint about bumping into Ashley on weekday afternoons; try leaving your room between 15:00 and 17:00 on a Monday - Friday.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The other hint about bumping into Ashley on weekday afternoons; try leaving your room between 15:00 and 17:00 on a Monday - Friday.
Oh, man. I feel so dumb! I tried waiting just outside my room during weekday afternoons instead of actually leaving the room during that period. The latter has actually made the trick. Hopefully this is what I needed to do to make progress on Sophia's path.

Thank you very much!

Reactions: Dicho and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh, man. I feel so dumb! I tried waiting just outside my room during weekday afternoons instead of actually leaving the room during that period. The latter has actually made the trick. Hopefully this is what I needed to do to make progress on Sophia's path.

Thank you very much!
You're welcome. Glad I could help. :)

Reactions: Jumbi

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I think Veronica is broken in my game. She was forever on hint "like morning coffe" now it is on "improve relations" and i can't interact with her really, she just tell me to fuck off.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes