Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
From the star rating I had high hopes for this game, and I know it's been said many times but the repetitiveness is pretty ridiculous. You do the same thing over and over like your in some kind of groundhogs day. Working is especially bad with the repeat events with the same dialogue. On a side note, am I the only one who thinks the cosplay collectibles and side girls have much better models that the family members?

• Haha
Reactions: RabidSloth

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
From the star rating I had high hopes for this game, and I know it's been said many times but the repetitiveness is pretty ridiculous. You do the same thing over and over like your in some kind of groundhogs day. Working is especially bad with the repeat events with the same dialogue. On a side note, am I the only one who thinks the cosplay collectibles and side girls have much better models that the family members?
The latter part is somewhat individual (not saying you're wrong) because most of the collectible girls are the available girls. So they have the same model.

The first part is mostly a matter of taste methinks, I like it. I will concede that saying "Hi" to Sophia 5 days in a row is repetitive, but I still prefer it to just some advancement happening by clicking on a place without any interaction with the character in question at all.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah I also can't say I like it when the repetitiveness in some games gets to be a bit ridiculous. Especially when it's the same exact dialogue over and over. If you need to spank a character 3 times in 3 different scenes before moving on to something else, then at least change the dialogue you know?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone has a save with only ashley finished? I lost mine and i usually go one route at a time
Check your "savegames" folder and see if you have a file named "auto.sav". If you do, start a new game, go into the phone and click on the up arrow. You should see your auto.sav listed. If not, the earliest save I have is from version 0.8.3.

moohfreitas

Sep 17, 2019
Check your "savegames" folder and see if you have a file named "auto.sav". If you do, start a new game, go into the phone and click on the up arrow. You should see your auto.sav listed. If not, the earliest save I have is from version 0.8.3.
Aw man, my mistake was not doing a backup when i was cleaning up my drives, so i don't even have the game downloaded right now. I asked just to spare myself of having to play it again the stuff i already saw, which isn't a big deal, but you know, since i'm going to redownload now, didn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the help ill use it if i have a similar problem in the future

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Aw man, my mistake was not doing a backup when i was cleaning up my drives, so i don't even have the game downloaded right now. I asked just to spare myself of having to play it again the stuff i already saw, which isn't a big deal, but you know, since i'm going to redownload now, didn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the help ill use it if i have a similar problem in the future
Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. Here is a copy of the v0.8.3 save (earliest save we have for the game). Just load that and you can continue from that point.

The default name is "Mike", but if you want to change that, open the file using any text editor and change the name on the 4th line.

Last edited:
Reactions: moohfreitas

moohfreitas

Sep 17, 2019
Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. Here is a copy of the v0.8.3 save (earliest save we have for the game). Just load that and you can continue from that point.

The default name is "Mike", but if you want to change that, open the file using any text editor and change the name on the 4th line.
Thanks, man! I'll have a look

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
new to this game
any walkthrough?
No, but there is a built-in hint system that replaces the need for a walkthrough.

The walkthroughs that you'll find are outdated and obsolete, however, they are current as far as dating the girls go as there's been no changes made in that regard.

Reactions: preglovr12

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i did the emma line
but no progress for others
Go into the phone and make sure that all of the girls you have in your contacts list have a check mark so you can see their hints when you need to (by hovering your mouse pointer over their portraits). There is one small disadvantage (of sorts) with the hint system... you can only track up to 8 people (including your MC) at a time. So you may have to uncheck one person from the contacts and check another.

The only girls that won't show any hints or their portraits on the tracking bar are Kathy, Cassie, Megan, Linda and Valerie. So don't worry about them. They are only important as far as the other character's stories/progression are concerned.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes