Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's okay. Just remember that this IS an English-speaking forum.
If you have to type in a language that's not English, do please accompany it with an English translation.

cold_arctus, by the laws of the land, it's fine for him to speak French just so long as he also gives us an English T/L with it. General Rules, 1.5.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Don't take my post serious; the "Don't speak French" part was meant to be sarcastic due to classic internet stereotypes about certain countries/languages. So, French speakers are always described as arrogant, rude chain-smokeing people who don't want to speak English while Germans are seen as arrogant, smartass Nazis (I'm German btw). My English and French friends and I like to take the piss-out of each other by using those stereotypes. Therefore, don't take it personally.

My "Don't speak French" sarcastic remark is based on this here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only rookie mistake you made was to ask for an Android port without checking the game tags or use the search function before.

To survive on F95 it is best to follow these simple steps:
1. Get familiar with F95's General rules => https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-07-23.5589/post-236332
2. Take a look at F95's Survival Guide => https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/post-537670
3. Check the game's tags => mobile game tag is an indicator for Android ports. (If a game doesn't have the mobile tag then the game doesn't offer an Android port.
4. Check the game's thread first post (OP) aka "opening post" or "original post" for information/ports/downloads options.
5. Read the last 5 pages of a thread before posting something (possible that your question has been answered within those 5 pages). => It helps to reduce the spam in a thread.
6. Use the search function first before posting a question => upper right corner of the page (very inconvenient on a phone).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: From my own experience I can tell you that F95's website isn't optimized to be browsed via a phone. If you can, use a computer.

@cold_arctus, by the laws of the land, it's fine for him to speak French just so long as he also gives us an English T/L with it. General Rules, 1.5.
sacrebleu.jpg

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i have the final ending unlocked but cant view it, is there a bug? or special way to view it?
Make sure all of the other achievements are at 100%.
Make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5 each.

Feb 6, 2018
Make sure all of the other achievements are at 100%.
Make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5 each.
i have i have the icon on the bottom that says i should look at the ending, when i go to the bed i got all of them but the final

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There's still one more thing that you need to complete before you can play the bonus ending. You'll need to go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly to complete General achievement #9.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes