Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so it is not pure v-novel right? caz i more into environment interaction
Correct, not a virtual novel but a sandbox. That means you can decide to earn money, or to meet your little sister, or first train your strength.

Of course in the end, you will do mostly the same stuff as everybody else, but in the order you prefer and for me it had an almost perfect mix in this regard.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Correct, not a virtual novel but a sandbox. That means you can decide to earn money, or to meet your little sister, or first train your strength.

Of course in the end, you will do mostly the same stuff as everybody else, but in the order you prefer and for me it had an almost perfect mix in this regard.
could u advise ur top 10 sandboxish and interactive games? -.- currently digging into all that, feel free to post in my signature link

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is my last save
Help Claire with her yoga sessions Monday through Friday at 6 in the morning. Go talk to her in the kitchen at 17:00. Then go to the beach on Sunday morning at 9 and check her. You want to get her arousal stat up to 60. When that happens, a new hint for her will appear. Then go to the living room after 9am (durikng a weekday) and you'll see her briefcase sitting on the couch.

I also noticed that your mood was low. So before you do anything, go into the cheats console on the phone. Click "Max", then toggle the lock.

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks I'll try that.
Help Claire with her yoga sessions Monday through Friday at 6 in the morning. Go talk to her in the kitchen at 17:00. Then go to the beach on Sunday morning at 9 and check her. You want to get her arousal stat up to 60. When that happens, a new hint for her will appear. Then go to the living room after 9am (durikng a weekday) and you'll see her briefcase sitting on the couch.

I also noticed that your mood was low. So before you do anything, go into the cheats console on the phone. Click "Max", then toggle the lock.

Reactions: Sycho

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dam that game is hard (i play everything with cheats ofc, but without abusing relation statuses) ...like with the twist i at least have ok combined-linearish walkthrough which i can easily follow and understand ... bigbrother is somewhat same but just feels easier, prolly much less repetitive ... and here it feels like i skip tons of time and get nothing...sometimes i dont even get why there is no progression when it should be... plus walkthrough lacks some things (like mother 0-10 kisses - no idea where to get it so just used editor)

why cannot they make dumbed down versions :D with time tables for each hour / npc and pointers of what u should optimally do

(K, MotH appeared to be the easiest one amongs three)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
dam that game is hard (i play everything with cheats ofc, but without abusing relation statuses) ...like with the twist i at least have ok combined-linearish walkthrough which i can easily follow and understand ... bigbrother is somewhat same but just feels easier ... and here it feels like i skip tons of time and get nothing...sometimes i dont even get why there is no progression when it should be... plus walkthrough lacks some things (like mother 0-10 kisses - no idea where to get it so just used editor)

why cannot they make dumbed down versions :D with time tables for each hour / npc and pointers of what u should optimally do
Don't use the walkthrough. The version posted on F95 is outdated. The game comes with a build-in hint/guide system.

You can use the walkthrough for the dates, but not for the game in general since the structure got changed for a bit.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ah...sec...indeed there are some mini avatars i ignored... those 'add shortcut' thingies i could see in the bottom of the window - yeah they give u some info. ... but for some reason both sisters are not displayed there and i cannot do anything with that...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ah...sec...indeed there are some mini avatars i ignored... those 'add shortcut' thingies i could see in the bottom of the window - yeah they give u some info. ... but for some reason both sisters are not displayed there and i cannot do anything with that...
Did you modify your saves or use a cheat mod?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Did you modify your saves or use a cheat mod?
i used save editor as i thought it was the only way to cheat (though later i found some things within the telephon and assumed that something was already build-in...but i dont remember using it for anything as $ and most stats i modified via editor... and relationship statuses are on natural progression level...maybe i skipped some repetitions and added extra 5-10 here and there via editor...nothing like that on telephone)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i used save editor as i thought it was the only way to cheat (though later i found some things within the telephon and assumed that something was already build-in...but i dont remember using it for anything as $ and most stats i modified via editor... and relationship statuses are on natural progression level...maybe i skipped some repetitions and added extra 5-10 here and there via editor...nothing like that on telephone)
there is your problem. As soon as you modify the stats via save editor or editor the save is butchered. Either use an un-modified save or start a new game to fix it.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
there is your problem. As soon as you modify the stats via save editor or editor the save is butchered. Either use an un-modified save or start a new game to fix it.
eh...though i get her icon after i finished some chain-achievement... but not sure about her stats...stopped growing...

where can i get some saves : }

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx

though played abit and reached my prev modest progress...

any other games like MotH, Twist and BB ? worth mentioning ones...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dept95
Sep 27, 2020
I finally finished Man of the House yesterday (all endings, yessss:cool::cool:). Had a lot of fun, great game! Just started playing Mystwood Manor. Very curious!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes