Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thats what happens when you look at boobs all the time ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo get some nice pic of mom so we got something to discuss, its not safe like that anymore ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: jackkane

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Did @planetmorpheus make you say that? cause that sure sounds exactly what planet would say!
are you twins!? that would be so hot. I'm happy you find joy in my posts, its what i aim for in this place.:happyblush But "Morning" is kinda already here for me.. so mission failed.;)
Nope, that's all me. From what I am reading around here about you, you are definitely loved by all. Oh, and you're also the class clown, it seems. You and @micmitja are hilarious with your gif's. @planetmorpheus isn't as funny as you guys are. But, SHHH!, don't tell him I said that.XD
It's almost morning here as well. Coming up on midnight. I'm getting tired. But I love this game, so I will stay up and post about it. LOLXD:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Crusoe

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Latest walkthrough download says that you need to read moms diary at 2000. How do I unlock moms room?
When Mom reach 40 love and 40 arousal, the room open, is automatic, well, but MC need do everything that need to be done before :):):)

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Actually, both those locations have been in the game since the start, you just can't access them yet ;)
Same goes for office, hospital, restaurant, bar and a few more.
But yeah, those will be added eventually and I like your ideas!
Thank you. The more Locations, the merrier the posssibilities.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@StarWarrior: Surprise, You was thinking that I let you behind, Congratulations too, My Great Friend. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes