Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hey, are you back from vacation. You missed a lot. Were you on vacation?
I finally played Man of the House, and I luv it. You were right, it does play like a RPGM, but without all the stupid travel time. I don't know if you have ever tried this, but if you skip through all the event renders really fast, it almost looks animated.;)
nope, I was in New York for my job. Luckily I only have to do that once in a while.

I did notice that about man of the house. He has Quite a few renders for each scene.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm just hoping @Faerin stops teasing us and gives us some progression with Officer Debby this time around.

oh and Veronica going full naked doing chores would be good too :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Faerin

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Started writing a Fan Fiction/Story line of the mom (or step-mom) sending pictures to the son while at work! Should have it done by the end of the week for anyone who enjoys a little erotica.

Reactions: jackkane and Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
StarWarrior But i was pleasantly surprised!:firstimekiss: I wont tag anyone cause the long list would annoy people. so i just post a gif instead. Cause nothing bad will ever come from that.:happyblush [SPOILER="But thank you all for the likes and the love! said:

I hope nobody got in trouble, cause of little me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/SPOILER]
I tawt I taw a tute puddy tat (I think I saw a cute pussycat)
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not sure if it's been mentioned but following the mom to work at her office could be a side quest/story. maybe you end up getting a job there to earn money on the side while banging the secretary or flirting it up with the hot accountant or marketing lady.

school where Ashley attends could also be a side quest/story.

just thinking (typing) out loud but perhaps for mom office route there's a "bring your kid to work day" where mom shows you around then has to work - and you get extra friendly with the drop dead gorgeous receptionist or executive assistant (maybe assistant to your mom); some grinding has to happen but eventually you keep visiting the office to work on the receptionist or assistant and get them to "help you out" in the employee lounge or restroom. you can score easy brownie points with mom when receptionist or assistant says you've been such a great help and they "need you" around more on the regular.

some thoughts of course :biggrin:

Reactions: Faerin and Xaos

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
The last update seemed a little short, but I guess it is a bi-weekly update and I don't think @Faerin has gone full time yet, so I won't beat him for it (this time :p).

A little suggestion for Veronica's reward scene(s) would be that at the end of it (before she leaves) the player should be given the option to either lick his fingers clean or have her "clean" his fingers.
If you want to expand on the reward scene even further in the future, those two options could also lead to additional interactions (i.e. player licks fingers leads to player licking her pussy scene; Veronica "cleans" his fingers leads to blowjob. Could have it linked to her arousal)

I think @Faerin is holding back Sophia content just frustrate me (and it's working).
On the topic of Sophia. I'm not a fan of the gym shoes she got a couple of updates ago. There was just something that felt innocent about her being barefoot that seemed to suit her personality. The style of shoes don't really suit her either which doesn't help (at least in my opinion).

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The last update seemed a little short, but I guess it is a bi-weekly update and I don't think @Faerin has gone full time yet, so I won't beat him for it (this time :p).
Yeah, I was really short on time, hopefully I can make up for it a bit with this one.

A little suggestion for Veronica's reward scene(s) would be that at the end of it (before she leaves) the player should be given the option to either lick his fingers clean or have her "clean" his fingers.
If you want to expand on the reward scene even further in the future, those two options could also lead to additional interactions (i.e. player licks fingers leads to player licking her pussy scene; Veronica "cleans" his fingers leads to blowjob. Could have it linked to her arousal)
I like it!

I think @Faerin is holding back Sophia content just frustrate me (and it's working).
I've heard rumours around the office that she is finally making an appearance next update...

On the topic of Sophia. I'm not a fan of the gym shoes she got a couple of updates ago. There was just something that felt innocent about her being barefoot that seemed to suit her personality. The style of shoes don't really suit her either which doesn't help (at least in my opinion).
Do you want to make a developer have a nervous breakdown? Because that's how you make a developer have a nervous breakdown!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yeah, I was really short on time, hopefully I can make up for it a bit with this one.

I like it!

I've heard rumours around the office that she is finally making an appearance next update...

Do you want to make a developer have a nervous breakdown? Because that's how you make a developer have a nervous breakdown!
So time for the million dollar question: when do you plan to add a penetration scene with one of the girls in the house?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
To be honest I'm not sure when it will be yet. Of all the girls, Ashley 's storyline is developed the most, so she could be eligible in a few updates I guess(depending on how much her story progresses)...Veronica is catching up nicely too, mom is still a bit further off.

In the end, if this is something that is requested a lot, I don't mind moving there a bit faster, but like I said before, I like to build it up slowly, as it makes more sense story-wise (to me).

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
To be honest I'm not sure when it will be yet. Of all the girls, Ashley 's storyline is developed the most, so she could be eligible in a few updates I guess(depending on how much her story progresses)...Veronica is catching up nicely too, mom is still a bit further off.

In the end, if this is something that is requested a lot, I don't mind moving there a bit faster, but like I said before, I like to build it up slowly, as it makes more sense story-wise (to me).
Nah thats the answer I expected. Take your time, rushing for a sex scene usually don't work well. I do hope that Ashley gets some content again soon as shes my fav girl. I guess I was mostly wondering what you have planned out for the game timeline wise.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

for mom: no need to light a fire, if it already burns ... and surely she´s hot for some cock ... she just needs something that pushes her over the edge and succumb to her sinful Lust for her son

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Hey man, make the game you want. Don't get bullied around.:kissingheart:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So time for the million dollar question: when do you plan to add a penetration scene with one of the girls in the house?
Nah thats the answer I expected. Take your time, rushing for a sex scene usually don't work well. I do hope that Ashley gets some content again soon as shes my fav girl. I guess I was mostly wondering what you have planned out for the game timeline wise.
Well, I can tell you she is getting a nice event this update! ;)
And about my plans, I honestly think I could work on the game for at least another year without running out of ideas (both my own and all the cool ideas from the community), so it will be a matter of priority I guess!

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016

"mom is still a bit further off" :FeelsBadMan: oh well... I'm looking at it as you saved the best for the end :) i hope her story and relationship with her will be something special bro :p

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
for mom: no need to light a fire, if it already burns ... and surely she´s hot for some cock ... she just needs something that pushes her of the edge and succumb to her sinful Lust for her son
Hey man, make the game you want. Don't get bullied around.:kissingheart:
We need Work now, for have a good future :p:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Hmm, so what are we still missing that has been mentioned/hinted at (not including stuff coming in the next update)...

Ashley+Veronica in the bathroom on Saturday
Gym stuff
Aunt/Cousin (and whatever place mother and aunt were talking about on the phone)
Superhero
Neighbour
Maybe mothers work/arch nemesis

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Well, I can tell you she is getting a nice event this update! ;)
And about my plans, I honestly think I could work on the game for at least another year without running out of ideas (both my own and all the cool ideas from the community), so it will be a matter of priority I guess!
if you run out of ideas ask on here i'd say half the shit we spew out would give anyone a idea or two XD

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes