Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Mom need some Creams for do Yoga
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think mommys gotten creamy all by herself .... well, with a little help from a meaty friend^^

MC´s gonna use his Jedi Mind trick: "This is the Dildo you were looking for. Buy it"

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Gotts say...It is still weird seeing Max in a different game. No matter how much I like this game better than BB:), It's still weird.:confused:
I'm playing only the Girlfriend path, but here Him do everything, and in BB, is the aunt, in this way here is better. :):)

Reactions: jackkane

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah true i don't mind that as long as game don't have the one we don't talk about there ;)
I think that the Devs need in the end do the same what Sin did, modified the characters, in this way nobody play with the same. ;);):)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I think the big difference between this game and BB for me is the fact that we aren't JUST a pervert here. BB there is no good/hero/Not slimy pervert path. Here, yes we perverted, but it doesn't have that somewhat slimy feel I get in BB. Hmm, guess it's more take advantage of the situation (and build relationships) in this game.

Just a silly feeling I have. Keep up the good Work Faerin. :)

Reactions: Faerin

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think that the Devs need in the end do the same what Sin did, modified the characters, in this way nobody play with the same. ;);):)
Thats the perfect solution yes, but its one thing to buy npc, other to modify it (not everyone got the talent, knowledge or time for that.) :) Specially if you wanted to look great, did see lots of modifications of npc that looks like shit lol.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thats the perfect solution yes, but its one thing to buy npc, other to modify it (not everyone got the talent, knowledge or time for that.) :)
This is the big problem, Sin did everything, and others need someone for do it, then for those that are doing game for the first time it's really hard. ;);):)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This is the big problem, Sin did everything, and others need someone for do it, then for those that are doing game for the first time it's really hard. ;);):)
Yeah or really expensive if you remember the talk with Ptolemy how much would cost him to made new npcs + armor and shit. Whether takes talent and lots of time or tons of money, even those models that you can buy in store are not cheap + dresses and shit can gather quite some. Now some huge devs can afford that, but medium and small not always :)

Reactions: SpookyDonut

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah or really expensive if you remember the talk with Ptolemy how much would cost him to made new npcs + armor and shit. Whether takes talent and lots of time or tons of money, even those models that you can buy in store are not cheap + dresses and shit can gather quite some. Now some huge devs can afford that, but medium and small not always :)
Yeah Ptolemy said that like 1 set of a custom made armor would cost him 2000$.. :WutFace:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Some months ago, I was talking about it, the Dev that are doing the first game, and I talk if someone buy six characters in DAZ3D sometimes is a bad option, because if the game don't have a good return the Dev ends paying for do his own game :):)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Some months ago, I was talking about it, the Dev that are doing the first game, and I talk if someone buy six characters in DAZ3D sometimes is a bad option, because if the game don't have a good return the Dev ends paying for do his own game :):)
Yeah thats true and it sucks big time if that happens specially if you go there out of financial point of view. Best way to do it that you build game for yourself with your story not like most trying to sell the story with non stop polls and shit thats bit tiresome (never know what will come at the end) and if in process ppl like and start paying you thats just bonus. ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah thats true and it sucks big time if that happens specially if you got there out of financial point of view. Best way to do it that you build game for yourself with your story not like most trying to sell the story with non stop polls and shit thats bit tiresome (never know what will come at the end) and if in process ppl like and start paying you thats just bonus. ;)
I have some knowledge about drawings, I did and help to do my own advertising, and some times for others too, and I can say that many Devs opt for to do the game in RPGMaker only because this way is cheap form and many times effective ;);):)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have some knowledge about drawings, I did and help to do my own advertising, and some times for others too, and I can say that many Devs opt for to do the game in RPGMaker only because this way is cheap form and many times effective ;);):)
Yeah i got knowledge bout editing and copy paste for more than that need time to remember or learn lol. True there are lots of rpgm around that got good cg and anime, but i just don't like it, do try to avoid it (am playing few, maybe more).

Reactions: spooge_nugget
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes