jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
It is in topic bro we are just suggesting the new alarm clock for the gameXDXDXD:biggrin:.
Yeah its hard to miss there, barely anyone say word those days :) , tho here dev did ask about alarm suggestions so this kind of is topic of this game atm.
I'm talking more about the gifs and stuff being posted. @Ryahn was clear that even under spoiler tags that to keep it to a limit.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Did @planetmorpheus make you say that? cause that sure sounds exactly what planet would say!
are you twins!? that would be so hot. I'm happy you find joy in my posts, its what i aim for in this place.:happyblush But "Morning" is kinda already here for me.. so mission failed.;)

Thank you.;):happyblush
@HaloGrl is right. You know you always make me happy with your funny gifs.x'D

Congratulations on 2000 likes.:eazyHype:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Holy crap! i go to sleep and everyone is talking about alarm clocks?! y'all got some weird fetish here!
(i love weird shit! keep it up)
Also i was laughing my ass off at that crap so good job!x'D
When i logged in today, Everyone was like "Star, star-STAAAR!!"! go check MoH thread!
I was like ..why?
Shit went down! gifs and stuff! go check! and my first thought was like..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i was pleasantly surprised!:firstimekiss: I wont tag anyone cause the long list would annoy people. so i just post a gif instead. Cause nothing bad will ever come from that.:happyblush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
@HaloGrl is right. You know you always make me happy with your funny gifs.x'D

Congratulations on 2000 likes.:eazyHype:
Hey, are you back from vacation. You missed a lot. Were you on vacation?
I finally played Man of the House, and I luv it. You were right, it does play like a RPGM, but without all the stupid travel time. I don't know if you have ever tried this, but if you skip through all the event renders really fast, it almost looks animated.;)

Reactions: Crusoe
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes