Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
So @Faerin when is our superhero arriving?(Please let it be aunt please:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)
and what name does he/she got?
My Suggestions are ....
Male: The Boobinator, Deflowerman, The Dehymenator, Dick Extremo, Hardman
Female: The Joybringer, Sunlotiongirl, Dejuicerwoman, Spreadgirl, Titty MC Tits(mkay, this sounds vulgar)

Reactions: Kalf

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yea doesn't make any sense to have a male superhero. should be a female one! looking forward to what is in store for this Friday :)

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
hey , that´s sexistx'Dx'Dx'D

did mom say anything about the gender of the superhero at diner? can´t remember tbh
I'll bet it's Anna and Sofia that are the superhero's. They are the dynamic duo.XD
You know, if you can't make up your minds about male or female superhero's, just go with Futa-hero's.:eek:penedeyewink:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, the superhero will make an appearance a bit further down the line, but I can tell you that she will definitely have a cool storyline! ;)

This update focusses mainly on adding an interactive job system (lots of coding for that) as I believe it will add a lot to the game and open up a lot of new events and also serves as a base for future jobs, allowing me to easily add more jobs in the next updates.

Besides that, there's some new events for all of the girls, one has the most images so far.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I'll bet it's Anna and Sofia that are the superhero's. They are the dynamic duo.XD
You know, if you can't make up your minds about male or female superhero's, just go with Futa-hero's.:eek:penedeyewink:
if she´s Futa, i call her Queen Ding Dong
or ... Shlonggirl or ... Anywhere-it-fits-girl or ... Rub-a-Dickywoman

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes