King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey guys, the superhero will make an appearance a bit further down the line, but I can tell you that she will definitely have a cool storyline! ;)

This update focusses mainly on adding an interactive job system (lots of coding for that) as I believe it will add a lot to the game and open up a lot of new events and also serves as a base for future jobs, allowing me to easily add more jobs in the next updates.

Besides that, there's some new events for all of the girls, one has the most images so far.
are we going to to get naughty with the supergirl later on :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Faerin

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
are we going to to get naughty with the supergirl later on :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:
it'll probably be way later on if we won't see super heroine for another few updates. I could see MC being in a situation to "save" the hero from a local villain and getting some sexy time in return for the help.

or a side quest where you do some hardcore sleuthing and you find out its the girl that lives next door OR OR OR it's actually Officer Debby - years on the force have disillusioned her as the same crimes are committed and the same people keep getting away with it. so she takes matters (and your cock eventually) into her own hands to rid the city of evil doers.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Of course! -> I don't plan on adding any (attractive) NPC's that you won't be able to get at least a little naughty with, at some point ;)
don´t let her have Super speed ... it would be over too soon and i don´t want my MC running around the city with a smoking dick, screaming all the way to the next Well

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Or, Futastic Grl:eek:penedeyewink:
Somebody said Futa?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don´t let her have Super speed ... it would be over too soon and i don´t want my MC running around the city with a smokin dick, screaming all the way to the next Well
Or super strength in her pussy.. i can see some "crushing meat" problems in the future.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
i´ve heard if she got vaginal cramps, you could always put a finger in her ass to loosen the muscles in the front
You sure thats a good idea? she got super power's in the bum and you put a finger in there? I bet it functions like a vacuum cleaner back there.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Reactions: Kalf
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes