Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I've already played as step-family but such a forced decisions are bad for Patreon. Not sure how to feel about it

Reactions: Vibescu

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
@Faerin Have you consider maybe make like blog or site just like creators of harem collector and few other where you can put the true info of the game on there where as on Patreon you put up the "clean version" on there your patreons will get there normal updates behind the patreon only post while the non patreons got to your blog/site to see whats new i know you must be think that would alot but am sure somebody on this site would be willing to make the site for you

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I understand you the problem is just to have free will, and play what pleases You. ;);):)
Agree. Don't like incest but if that's the initial idea of dev he shouldn't be forced to change that. Any fetish is fine if it's fictional. At least in this case he doesn't have to change much

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Agree. Don't like incest but if that's the initial idea of dev he shouldn't be forced to change that. Any fetish is fine if it's fictional. At least in this case he doesn't have to change much
I don't mind about styles, for me this is a game and incest don't bother me, but I respect all opinions and what everyone like, for this reason that I think in free speech, everybody need have your own right respected ;);):)

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't mind about styles, for me this is a game and incest don't bother me, but I respect all opinions and what everyone like, for this reason that I think in free speech, everybody need have your own right respected ;);):)
Seems like Patreon has a different opinion on that matter. I still cannot believe that they would mind ingame content. DMD isn't suspended anymore and it obviously violates these rules. The same with DoD, BB or SS. If they're trying to stop people from doing all those incest games there, they should be more consistent.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Seems like Patreon has a different opinion on that matter. I still cannot believe that they would mind ingame content. DMD isn't suspended anymore and it obviously violates these rules. The same with DoD, BB or SS. If they're trying to stop people from doing all those incest games there, they should be more consistent.
Man of the House is following his path with no big changes, and other games as well, I believe when the "dust fades", many things return in the normal way or almost the same. Now is only a reply for the some that don't accept the ideas or ideals that Him don't want see or like, or is blind to it. ;);):)

Reactions: Ignazzio

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
@Faerin Have you consider maybe make like blog or site just like creators of harem collector and few other where you can put the true info of the game on there where as on Patreon you put up the "clean version" on there your patreons will get there normal updates behind the patreon only post while the non patreons got to your blog/site to see whats new i know you must be think that would alot but am sure somebody on this site would be willing to make the site for you
Keep in mind that the message to 3Diddly above clearly stated that Patreon won't let him distribute "dirty" material even on other sites, unless it's a side project.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he usually includes a 100% save if new variables were added in the new update so we can jump straight into the new stuff.

if not then I have an almost 100% save that I'll share tomorrow evening.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yea with the updated walkthrough on the first page it won't take too long to get back up to speed.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Are we going to have to start the game over again?
No, you can continue with your current game.
I try to keep it that way, but sometimes stuff is being added in a different way than I originally anticipated (like the achievements), in which case it doesn't work.
This time, however, it shouldn't be a problem.
I'll try to include a 100% save if I find the time though.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
No, you can continue with your current game.
I try to keep it that way, but sometimes stuff is being added in a different way than I originally anticipated (like the achievements), in which case it doesn't work.
This time, however, it shouldn't be a problem.
I'll try to include a 100% save if I find the time though.
It was more a question on content change because of patreon rules? If you get rid of the incest option will we have to start over?
Sorry if you have to answer the question again

Reactions: SpookyDonut
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes