Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
What is more important, if we kept our old saves, will the new version change it to the "not blood related" route?
WHat I would do: remove the choice at the beginning but let the boolean untuched.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It was more a question on content change because of patreon rules? If you get rid of the incest option will we have to start over?
Sorry if you have to answer the question again
Oh, sorry I misunderstood. No, I will just force this option to "off".
This would change all dialogs directly, without having to start over.
So for instance in your savegame file (which is an XML file that can be edited by any text editor) I would set <Incest>true</Incest> to <Incest>false</Incest> :rolleyes:

This might have to change in the future, but that's the best I can do short term.

What is more important, if we kept our old saves, will the new version change it to the "not blood related" route?
WHat I would do: remove the choice at the beginning but let the boolean untuched.
Well I'd rather err on the side of caution now, so I'm afraid it will be changed to step-relatives...

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Oh, sorry I misunderstood. No, I will just force this option to "off".
This would change all dialogs directly, without having to start over.
So for instance in your savegame file (which is an XML file that can be edited by any text editor) I would set <Incest>true</Incest> to <Incest>false</Incest> :rolleyes:

This might have to change in the future, but that's the best I can do short term.

Well I'd rather err on the side of caution now, so I'm afraid it will be changed to step-relatives...
Would you mind if we put that option back "on" in text editor :rolleyes:;)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Would you mind if we put that option back "on" in text editor :rolleyes:;)
Actually I'm reconsidering this, as I cannot be expected to change software that you already downloaded...after all you might just play an older version.
So I will just remove the choice from now on.
I am still awaiting a reply from Patreon about what EXACTLY is and is not allowed, to prevent any kind of confusion...

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
Actually I'm reconsidering this, as I cannot be expected to change software that you already downloaded...after all you might just play an older version.
I am still awaiting a reply from Patreon about what EXACTLY is and is not allowed, to prevent any kind of confusion...
Don't forget to put here their response. ;);)

Reactions: Faerin

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Hopefully they will respond as soon as possible, and hopefully this time they will be clear which content you can include in your game and which content you should not include in the game. As far as you are concerned man, better safe than sorry. But i think that all this situation with patreon is one big pile of shit. It's like there are no major problems in this world, so they are disturbed by fictional characters and fictional incest in games :WutFace:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
in new update
is there any date?
probably tomorrow if all goes well.
Yeah, probably about 18 hours from now.
I considered postponing it, as I'm a bit behind due to all the commotion and didn't manage to add events for all the girls yet...but I'm afraid I'd get accused of slacking again (what else is new, right?) ;)

Plus there's so much new cool stuff that I really want you all to see! ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I considered postponing it, as I'm a bit behind due to all the commotion and didn't manage to add events for all the girls yet...but I'm afraid I'd get accused of slacking again (what else is new, right?) ;)

Game is worth the wait so just take your time. :)

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017

We need to stop asking you so many questions so you can get back to work.XD:eek:penedeyewink:
Now get back to work and earn that whopping $5 a month you get from me.XD

P.S. In case you didn't know it, I was just kidding, Luv ur work @Faerin!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017

hey @Faerin I don't think another week will kill us given that you've consistently been providing updates on a bi weekly basis. if you need more time then so be it! you need a breather too!

Reactions: MrFraz and Faerin

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DMV

Oct 26, 2017
Faerin,
Have you considered changing the family/step-family names at the very start to something the player selects or can edit? Something generic like much older female, slightly older female, younger female. Just a page or two that allows the player to select names which are then ignored for the rest of the game.
Change the setup at the start so they're all 'roommates' or something. Is it your fault that the game is buggy due to their forced changes?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Faerin,
Have you considered changing the family/step-family names at the very start to something the player selects or can edit? Something generic like much older female, slightly older female, younger female. Just a page or two that allows the player to select names which are then ignored for the rest of the game.
Change the setup at the start so they're all 'roommates' or something. Is it your fault that the game is buggy due to their forced changes?
Yeah, actually I have. Just making it something blatantly obvious, where you can enter the names.
Default would be stuff like you mentioned "roommate", "friend's mom", etc.
Or making a slight intro about you renting a room there or whatever.
What you fill in there as a player ....that's up to you, right?

But right now, I'm just waiting for the reply from Patreon, as I don't want to make any changes before that.

R

RWaites

It's worth the wait, just do it to your own satisfaction and it will be great as usual

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes