Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@All the news: In the next Version, there's a lot of new content with many characters, will be based in jobs that will be implemented in the next versions as well, the first that just is working is the Pizzeria, but comes many jobs with girls beeing the boss, good news @Faerin , the focus is scenes that can let everyone in a good level, in this way is possible increase all scenes, status and points at same time. The expectations for the new version are really the best. Thanks @Faerin .

richard64

Sep 17, 2017
Game just doesn't launch , any ideas?

Ok it does but just crashes when I need to choose yes or no for the introduction day

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I wonder if Ashley will now always wear the black baby doll when you wish her good night instead of the tank and panties.

since Veronica once got jailed for public intoxication and public nudity, it stands to reason that this kind of behavior is repeatable or will likely happen again. @Faerin would you consider random times through the week (or even weekend) probably after 3 am if MC was to wander by the kitchen or foyer you have a drunk Veronica stumbling through?

you could be punishing to her by taking off her clothes and fondling her assets or being a gentleman and carrying her to her bed to sleep. not sure how it would play out if she would remember what you did (then you would increase control and love or lose control and love for bad choices)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
she wasn't arrested for being drunk, she was working and probably can't go back home drunk since she can't drink while working

the only day where it's suggested she might have been drunk is saturday night, because mom says veronica isn't having breakfast with them because she is not feeling very well at sunday morning

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
mm ok thanks for the clarification; I had forgotten why she was arrested and thought it was either drunkenness or nudity that did her in.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Girl from DmD, dude from BB. Really? -.-
Reminds me of the other day.... I was at this nice restaurant that came highly recommended from people all over town. I read some reviews and people called it great so I figured I would try it. But then, like, WTF?! They had rib-eye steak on the menu. I mean, it was just like other great restaurants that also have rib-eye steak! Sure, the sides might be different, and I imagine the chef gave it his own personal touch, but can you imagine the freakin' nerve of that place to serve a slightly altered version of something I already like and can find somewhere else?!?! So I had a few bites and then left without paying. Haha joke's on them.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There are PLENTY of games with the DmD girl. I've seen several.
And it wiil happen a lot if DAZ3D don't change all characters, because everyone buy characters for do all the games, and if don't have a big variation it happens again.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
From patreon page:
"Here is the excerpt from the message sent to me from their staff regarding the new guidelines:

"To clarify, if there is an optional feature in which a character could engage in incestual or non-consensual activities, then the player would still have a chance to view and interact with content that is considered to be a violation of the guidelines.

If this feature were to be removed from your game so that there is no mention/depiction of incestual or non-consensual activities, then it would fall within our guidelines. This extends to all content on your creator page, direct links that lead to this type of content, and other platforms showcasing work funded through your Patreon. "

As I expected, the features that were not allowed must be removed. The changes in my game will not be reverted. The creators who have not removed their disallowed content are not safe from a suspension or ban.

Thank you for your understanding. The situation is out of my control."
If it's official message from Patreon then he's right about dev not being safe. Communicational mess

So @Faerin is safe i guess.Btw ETA?

Reactions: Faerin

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
From patreon page:
"Here is the excerpt from the message sent to me from their staff regarding the new guidelines:

"To clarify, if there is an optional feature in which a character could engage in incestual or non-consensual activities, then the player would still have a chance to view and interact with content that is considered to be a violation of the guidelines.

If this feature were to be removed from your game so that there is no mention/depiction of incestual or non-consensual activities, then it would fall within our guidelines. This extends to all content on your creator page, direct links that lead to this type of content, and other platforms showcasing work funded through your Patreon. "

As I expected, the features that were not allowed must be removed. The changes in my game will not be reverted. The creators who have not removed their disallowed content are not safe from a suspension or ban.

If it's official message from Patreon then he's right about dev not being safe. Communicational mess

That message is a flat-out ban on rape (vagaries withstanding) and incest. That's a lot harsher than the previous communique. @Faerin would not be safe under those rules, but might be able to finagle it by simply removing the choice of family vs step-family.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
That message is a flat-out ban on rape (vagaries withstanding) and incest. That's a lot harsher than the previous communique. @Faerin would not be safe under those rules, but might be able to finangle it by simply removing the choice of family vs step-family.
Ya that's why i'm saying he's safe:eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'D.(@Faerin remove public version from patreon or those guys will haunt you)

Last edited:

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
So, how many times on the last four pages do we have exactly the same questions asked and answered? :rolleyes:
Although I myself is far from being tech-savvy and I have a lazy ass to the boot, I tend to search dedicated game thread for saving issues first. But if the thread spans tens of pages, I prefer to go guilty as charged and ask for the instructions. Mind you, I know how to search within a given thread only. It's just...you know...easy to ask you guys 'cause you're so helpful and understanding.
On a sidenote, I wish there always were a dedicated save folder for all games regardless of the development tools. Also, as self-indulging it sounds as it is, maybe (just maybe) it makes sense to drop a line about save file location for every game in the respective OP thread? Or incorporate a Read-me file with the actual download archive.

Reactions: elmandor and Faerin

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
she wasn't arrested for being drunk, she was working and probably can't go back home drunk since she can't drink while working

the only day where it's suggested she might have been drunk is saturday night, because mom says veronica isn't having breakfast with them because she is not feeling very well at sunday morning
I gotta disagree on the "can't drink at work" part. That pretty much sums up what her job really is, "Hey handsome stranger, come in and buy me a drink. She cant get drunk while shes working, shed get fired, but she can drink. I think strippers, theyll sit down and talk to you as long as you buy them a drink, and the bar doesnt care cause they are selling booze, (actually the bar encourages them to order the most expensive least alcoholic drinks), but if they get fall down drunk, they cant work anymore and then its a problem.

Reactions: gestved and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
Hi, why my firewall alert me your game try to use internet?
Unity analytics tracks number of plays, some bugs, etc. Nothing shady going on, I promise!

From patreon page:

That message is a flat-out ban on rape (vagaries withstanding) and incest. That's a lot harsher than the previous communique. @Faerin would not be safe under those rules, but might be able to finagle it by simply removing the choice of family vs step-family.
Hey guys, I've contacted Patreon myself and received a very similar reply.
This, at the very least, means i will have to remove the choice to be blood related from the game.
(Of course I can stop you modders/hackers from putting it back in...)
And hope that step-family is not considered incestual (waiting for their answer on that).
In that case, there's a bigger problem...but we'll deal with it when it comes to that.

Just having to hide your content behind a paywall and be safe, like suggested before, is NOT enough!

Reactions: Kalf and UncleVT

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Unity analytics tracks number of plays, some bugs, etc. Nothing shady going on, I promise!

Hey guys, I've contacted Patreon myself and received a very similar reply.
This, at the very least, means i will have to remove the choice to be blood related from the game.
(Of course I can stop you modders/hackers from putting it back in...)
And hope that step-family is not considered incestual (waiting for their answer on that).
In that case, there's a bigger problem...but we'll deal with it when it comes to that.

Just having to hide your content behind a paywall and be safe, like suggested before, is NOT enough!
when modders have to correct the mistakes of patreon, guess where all the gamers go to find the mods?
F95

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes