DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Im curious about something, how was the map made? Was it made with some kind of software? Was it made by hand? Was it based on a real life map?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i know its not of him but i think he abandonet anyways so he can take it
Obviously, the original developer of BB didn't think it was worth carrying on with it that's why he abandoned it. So why expect another dev to pick up where he left off. It doesn't make sense as this dev has his own projects to work on rather than someone else's cast-offs.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol That's not how this works. First, Faerin would need the assets for all of the characters and everything else that's in the game. Second, Faerin isn't going to take someone else's failed project to try to make it his own. That's just not going to happen.

Would you buy half a cake from one baker and take it to another baker to finish the job because the first baker gave up midway through?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
lol That's not how this works. First, Faerin would need the assets for all of the characters and everything else that's in the game. Second, Faerin isn't going to take someone else's failed project to try to make it his own. That's just not going to happen.

Would you buy half a cake from one baker and take it to another baker to finish the job because the first baker gave up midway through?
Especially not when half a dozen other people are already doing just that. lol

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018

Not to forget: BB is not abandoned, it is renamed and merged with a second story into the game "Glamour". There are changes in the story tho, but in the end, it's BB.

nonokasan

Jun 11, 2019
i hope he create a new game that continue the story of the game that make mc go to meet another girl around the city

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
Great Game, but I have one issue. I'm at the point where the MC has only 2 undefined quests to achieve. All the other character quests are finished. The MC's icon is the only one shown and the only hint is that I have one other future to think about. The MC is not a choice when I click on "Think about your future". What are the remaining quests and how do I start them?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Great Game, but I have one issue. I'm at the point where the MC has only 2 undefined quests to achieve. All the other character quests are finished. The MC's icon is the only one shown and the only hint is that I have one other future to think about. The MC is not a choice when I click on "Think about your future". What are the remaining quests and how do I start them?
If you're getting the alarm clock during the bonus ending:
  1. Check Claire's and Ashley's suspicion and jealousy stats. Both should be at 5.
  2. Check the gallery (images, scenes, videos and collectables) to make sure you're not missing anything.
  3. Check your achievements. They should all be at 100% except for General achievement #16.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes