Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's always the movie quiz, innit? Close second probably "getting suspicion and jealousy to 5" with an already distant third of "buy the pregnancy test".

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thxs bro.... Just pressing then + or - would work fine?
You're welcome. :)

No, pressing the plus or minus keys on your keyboard won't have any control over the animation speed. So you'll have to click either of the two to increase/decrease their speed.

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
how on earth do you find urban angel? I saw the tv broadcast, got debby to her max in tennis and weights. Ive been walking back and forth to the house at night for days and I only ever find a random thug and the collectable guy. debby's hints have disappeared and there are no angel hints

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how on earth do you find urban angel? I saw the tv broadcast, got debby to her max in tennis and weights. Ive been walking back and forth to the house at night for days and I only ever find a random thug and the collectable guy. debby's hints have disappeared and there are no angel hints
Have you delivered pizzas for Pam?

Android port please
There is no Android port and there isn't one being planned.

limaredsix

Dec 29, 2021
Question for anyone. I just start playing, completed Ashley and Emma but cannot progress Veronica past where I ask her to clean house (laundry, kitchen floor and vacuum) Been asking her everyday for several in game weeks and nothing changes. What I am I doing wrong?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Question for anyone. I just start playing, completed Ashley and Emma but cannot progress Veronica past where I ask her to clean house (laundry, kitchen floor and vacuum) Been asking her everyday for several in game weeks and nothing changes. What I am I doing wrong?
Once you assign her to the chore, you then need to check on her at noon, to make sure that she is actually doing the work.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to get my save file back? Played it before but cant continue from save file. Anyone has save file before sex scenes?
You more than likely didn't create a manual save, so you've only got the auto save. Here's what you can do:
  1. Start a new game.
  2. As soon as you can access the phone, click on the up arrow and load your auto save.
  3. Go back into the phone, click the down arrow, click "Empty slot" and create a manual save.
That will be the file you need to save to before exiting your game. Then, when you load your game later, "Continue" will be unlocked.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes