Madpanda

Jul 14, 2021
Can we the Android user have your generosity and your attention please......
This game is so good man, didn't have pc or lap to try this out. But we'll then again I know it's hard to port unity games to Android and sorry if I have said anything rude.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can we the Android user have your generosity and your attention please......
This game is so good man, didn't have pc or lap to try this out. But we'll then again I know it's hard to port unity games to Android and sorry if I have said anything rude.
Sorry, but there won't be an official version.

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's a future I didn't think of, how can complete that?
For the final one, you need to complete everything else, get Claire and Ashley to 5 Suspicion/Jealousy, find all the collectables, and unlock everything else (other than #16).

Reactions: rKnight

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Are there good graphics, a variety of positions like on Honey Select, and an actually good story? I've been looking for a game that can at least come close to being a sex simulator/character creator/story driven. I know that the char creation isn't in this but, how about the other two?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are there good graphics, a variety of positions like on Honey Select, and an actually good story? I've been looking for a game that can at least come close to being a sex simulator/character creator/story driven. I know that the char creation isn't in this but, how about the other two?
I wouldn't say that it's story driven, but there is a unique story to the game and the characters.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are multiple positions/sex scenes with each girl but if you are looking for a "now missionary, now reverse cowgirl, now flying hippo" kind of options then this is not in the game, scenes will always play out the same.

As Sycho correctly said, you don't really have an overarching story past "go out and have fun" but most of the individual stories are pretty unique. Those that are not (little sister, aunt, mom) are at least IMO well executed.

Graphics wise: I do like them but technically they are of course a couple years old and in some respects it shows (animations are limited to part of the screen, so sometimes e. g. arms stay static during an otherwise animated intimate scene).

I doubt this is the game you're looking for, your specifics as I understand them aren't really met. If you're also interested in a good game "just like that" however, I would wholeheartily recommend trying it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

varage

Jun 26, 2019
This is a prime example of why you buy out the rights to your model. You would think at 10-20K a month they would have thought about that.

Oh well, it's fun for us, just like playing a crossover...
Or you just let people use your models anyway even if you BUY out your rights to the model anyone can use them due to copywrite laws and the fact you're giving the work away for free. It's why you see so many disney parody games which i assure you have the rights baught out apon. If the creator is giving away the game for free and using patreon as a tipjar and not selling the game you can't sue otherwise you'd see allot of creators being dick slapped by disney.

Last edited:

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
Is it normal that the game asked for firewall access? Thanks
Unity does a thing where it "calls home". It's mostly analytical data, but some people choose to be cautious about it. It's very much a "your mileage may vary" situation.

It isn't something unique/inherently bad with this game, though.

Reactions: TheDevian

achiachiachi

Jan 16, 2022
View attachment 117546

Overview
:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: Faerin - -
Other Games: Mystwood Manor
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, and Polish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
didn't finish it when i played, but a great one nontheless

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it still not possible to fuck mom? I just finished the boobjob part and after that I am getting no more quests from her.
It is perfectly possible (the game is long completed after all). What does "getting no more quests" mean? What does her hint say? (Or have hints disappeared altogether which would be a bug?). Probably easiest to solve if you could upload a current save with the situation.

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes