Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is it still not possible to fuck mom? I just finished the boobjob part and after that I am getting no more quests from her.
Yes it is, but you need to be at relationship level with her first in order to do that. As Cartageno pointed out, if she is no longer showing hints, then it's likely there is an issue with your save. If you can attach your save file I'll take a look and see what's going on.

Reactions: TheDevian

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
It is perfectly possible (the game is long completed after all). What does "getting no more quests" mean? What does her hint say? (Or have hints disappeared altogether which would be a bug?). Probably easiest to solve if you could upload a current save with the situation.
The hints actually disappeared and I only found out by accident how to continue after that

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The hints actually disappeared and I only found out by accident how to continue after that
Well the issue here is, if Claire is no longer showing hints, you will not only be unable to complete her storyline, but anything you do with her will not give you any stat gains at all. And that will prevent you from being able to play any of her endings as well as the bonus ending.

The only things that would have caused this to happen would be:
  1. Using a cheat mod or cheat engine.
  2. Editing her stats or flags in the save either manually or with an online save editor.
If it's any of the two, that has bugged your save. In which case you would either have to use an earlier save (depending on where you are with her stats/achievements/storyline) or start a new game.

That having been said, without being able to look at your save, I can't make an accurate determination of what the problem is. All I can do is speculate and those are the only 2 conclusions that come to mind.

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
As I said I managed to continue the questline by accident and the hint window reappeared, that being said, I was also wondering what is the OST during the massage parts? I really like it and I would definitely listen to it if I could

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As I said I managed to continue the questline by accident and the hint window reappeared, that being said, I was also wondering what is the OST during the massage parts? I really like it and I would definitely listen to it if I could
That I do not know, but I believe they are royalty free tracks. Unfortunately, music isn't one of the files that's easily accessible as with Ren'Py games. Faerin would be the better person to ask about that, though.

If you have software similar to , you can record the audio using Stereo Mix (Control Panel >> Sound>> Recording tab) and the drivers would be required.

I've had issues in the past doing that on Windows 10, but it works flawlessly under Win 7.

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
I got everything except for Ashley's and Sophia's video 5 in the gallery. Not Googling nor the walkthrough talks about videos. plz help

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes