Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anyone happen to have a free download of the mac version?
Doubtful as it's only available on Steam and can only be played through the Steam client due to the Steam achievements. Though the version on here can be played via Wine or VM.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Your point besides reposting someone else's question that's nearly 3 years old now? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Shardaer

Apr 7, 2021
Can't progress further in the story: I have to get Veronica to work around the house, but the dialogue doesn't do anything. The level of influence does not increase, stopping at 20. Perhaps a similar question was asked before, but it is unrealistic to read more than 2k+ pages.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can't progress further in the story: I have to get Veronica to work around the house, but the dialogue doesn't do anything. The level of influence does not increase, stopping at 20. Perhaps a similar question was asked before, but it is unrealistic to read more than 2k+ pages.
Check on her at noon as she does all three chores.

Reactions: Shardaer

Shardaer

Apr 7, 2021
I can't do it at noon. There is only one dialogue: I ask Veronica where she got the money from. And two orders: to take me where I ask and ask for money.
To move forward, I need to somehow find out where she works?

PS: I have a dialogue where I ask her to work, opens only in the morning. But I can only ask once. She agrees, but the level of influence still does not increase. At noon, the dialogue disappears.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't do it at noon. There is only one dialogue: I ask Veronica where she got the money from. And two orders: to take me where I ask and ask for money.
To move forward, I need to somehow find out where she works?

PS: I have a dialogue where I ask her to work, opens only in the morning. But I can only ask once. She agrees, but the level of influence still does not increase. At noon, the dialogue disappears.
Noon is the only time you can check on her when you assign her a chore to do during the week. When you give her the laundry chore, go to the bathroom. When you give her the vacuum chore, go to the foyer. When you give her the kitchen floor chore, go to the kitchen. Chores are given to her each weekday morning at 10. You can ask her for money and tell her to give you a ride somewhere at that time (10 am) as well.

Reactions: Shardaer

Shardaer

Apr 7, 2021
Noon is the only time you can check on her when you assign her a chore to do during the week. When you give her the laundry chore, go to the bathroom. When you give her the vacuum chore, go to the foyer. When you give her the kitchen floor chore, go to the kitchen. Chores are given to her each weekday morning at 10.
Thank you again. Im very grateful for the help!

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes