Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yo dudes... I have a dillema. Anytime I go to save the game through the phone it saves it and is visable on the phone that it is saved and I can load it from the phone but as soon as I go to execute the Manofthehouse.exe file to run the game again its as if I havent even started the game... I start the game through the exe file inside the archive as I do most of all games so I'm not sure what exactly is going on... Anyone have a clue as to how this is happening or have had this happen themselves? A solution would be great as this looks like a fun game to progress in.
This game isn't meant to be played from the RAR, it has to be extracted to its own folder first in order to write your save file.

Aug 28, 2018
Where did you extract the game? You might need to see if the game folder is write protected.
I just downloaded the archive to my E:/ drive and ran the .exe file within the archive. I will check to see if it is but reading Sycho's comment now makes sense. Extracting it to its own folder now and going to check if the games folder is protected also. Thanks for the info dudes!

Reactions: Sycho
Aug 28, 2018
I just downloaded the archive to my E:/ drive and ran the .exe file within the archive. I will check to see if it is but reading Sycho's comment now makes sense. Extracting it to its own folder now and going to check if the games folder is protected also. Thanks for the info dudes!
UPDATE: Went to properties of the folder and it is checked for read only. going to uncheck it and see if it helps.

Reactions: Sycho

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Just downloaded this game to give it a try. For those who have finished it, out of curiosity how many game hours would it take to complete? Thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just downloaded this game to give it a try. For those who have finished it, out of curiosity how many game hours would it take to complete? Thanks
Depending on your gameplay style roughly 10 - 20 hours
Sounds like a good estimate. My Steam clocks my playtime at 48 hours, which includes two full playthroughs and some more, and I am a slow player.

Aug 28, 2018
Okay.. anyone else having trouble getting to 9 hearts with the mom on the date? I get to 8 and it seems no matter what choice I make I am not able to wipe that damn stain off her face..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay.. anyone else having trouble getting to 9 hearts with the mom on the date? I get to 8 and it seems no matter what choice I make I am not able to wipe that damn stain off her face..
Did you give her a gift? Did you respond based on what she said?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes