Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The three options in the picture don't pop up for me at all the character just keeps repeating "I need to walk to the supermarket."
Check your savegames folder to see if you have an auto.sav file. If you do, could you attach that, please?

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
Check your savegames folder to see if you have an auto.sav file. If you do, could you attach that, please?
I just restarted the game and it seems to have fixed itself because when I would click on supermarket a pointer icon would appear on it and nothing would happen, but now the option to walk, take a bus, or taxi appears now. I don't know what happened before, but I'm glad it fixed itself.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just restarted the game and it seems to have fixed itself because when I would click on supermarket a pointer icon would appear on it and nothing would happen, but now the option to walk, take a bus, or taxi appears now. I don't know what happened before, but I'm glad it fixed itself.
Thank you for letting me know you got it working. :)

CestGod

May 8, 2021
Don't follow the walkthough, it is outdated, use the ingame hints, they are accurate. The only guides you might need otherwise would be the date guides.
The ingame hints show nothing for both Angel and Debby.
(Angel doesn't even have a hint box)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The ingame hints show nothing for both Angel and Debby.
(Angel doesn't even have a hint box)
You can only have 8 hints active at a time. So either you have too many people checked, or you need to do something first. Have you started delivering pizzas? Have you seen Angel on the news with the fam?

Reactions: CestGod and Sycho

CestGod

May 8, 2021
You can only have 8 hints active at a time. So either you have too many people checked, or you need to do something first. Have you started delivering pizzas? Have you seen Angel on the news with the fam?
It's the latter, I think.
Haven't delivered any pizza.
Have seen Angel on news.

markus_ac

Nov 20, 2018
I loved playing this Game. Can someone tell me what Games are similar to this one?
Thanks
Markus

Last edited:

_mad

Feb 2, 2022
Look in the game's "savegames" folder and you'll see a .sav file. That's the file I'll need in order to fix it.
the file is too big I can't paste it.
I have to paste the contents of the last savage, right?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes