zrdk103

May 2, 2019
View attachment 117546

Overview
:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: Faerin - -
Other Games: Mystwood Manor
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, and Polish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
please update download links

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
The Mac version is still attached to Steam. If someone could somehow remove it from Steam, and make it its own app would be nice.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So? I can live without them???
You still have to play the game via the Steam client. Without that, the game will crash on loading it. And as I stated earlier, it has to connect to Steam because of the Steam achievements. There's no other way around that.

You'd be better off downloading it from here and playing it through Wine or VM.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
You still have to play the game via the Steam client. Without that, the game will crash on loading it. And as I stated earlier, it has to connect to Steam because of the Steam achievements. There's no other way around that.

You'd be better off downloading it from here and playing it through Wine or VM.
That's only because the hack program the game like that. Just hack it not to do that or hack it a new lading screen. YOu heard of hacking, right???

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's only because the hack program the game like that. Just hack it not to do that or hack it a new lading screen. YOu heard of hacking, right???
Why should anybody else do it for you? Why don't you "just hack it not to do that" yourself? Apart from the fact that every sentence oozes "I don't know what I am talking about but sometimes people make copy protection and similar go away".

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I know this is a difficult concept for you, so I'll type slower so you can understand...

The only way you can play the Mac version on Steam is to get off your lazy fucking ass and pay the $19.99 (USD) and you can play it to your heart's content. Quit whining like a little bitch because you can't pirate the game.. you do know what pirating is, right? What you consider as "hacking" would get you laughed out of the scene since you obviously can't distinguish the differences between the two terms.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why should anybody else do it for you? Why don't you "just hack it not to do that" yourself? Apart from the fact that every sentence oozes "I don't know what I am talking about but sometimes people make copy protection and similar go away".
There's an old saying we used to use on Usenet.. DYOFDW (Do Your Own Fucking Dirty Work). :)

Reactions: Cartageno

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
What is funny to me is that there is a free version of the game on the first page of this thread. While I am playing that version myself, I will, when I can afford to, buy it on Steam myself. Until I can do so, I won't complain about a free game. I came here to look for a walkthrough of some sort, but then I remembered that this game has a hint system built in, for the most part. And I saw all the complaining. I gotta say, there are some people who are either cheapskates or like to complain. I really can't tell which, at this moment.

Aug 28, 2018
Yo dudes... I have a dillema. Anytime I go to save the game through the phone it saves it and is visable on the phone that it is saved and I can load it from the phone but as soon as I go to execute the Manofthehouse.exe file to run the game again its as if I havent even started the game... I start the game through the exe file inside the archive as I do most of all games so I'm not sure what exactly is going on... Anyone have a clue as to how this is happening or have had this happen themselves? A solution would be great as this looks like a fun game to progress in.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yo dudes... I have a dillema. Anytime I go to save the game through the phone it saves it and is visable on the phone that it is saved and I can load it from the phone but as soon as I go to execute the Manofthehouse.exe file to run the game again its as if I havent even started the game... I start the game through the exe file inside the archive as I do most of all games so I'm not sure what exactly is going on... Anyone have a clue as to how this is happening or have had this happen themselves? A solution would be great as this looks like a fun game to progress in.
Where did you extract the game? You might need to see if the game folder is write protected.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes