Saranata

Jun 26, 2019
The thing is if you have edited your save it's probably bugged now and the event won't trigger as The Devian said it's best to ask here first
If you do have an unedited save load that and play until the point you're stuck and tell us what her hint says
That would be going back quite a while, unfortunately, and I can't quite remember when I started cheating, so I think I might just start a new save and focus on her.

FWIW, her hints are: "We really enjoy watching Netflix together." and "Let's go watch some more Netflix with her."

Reactions: larry5168

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That would be going back quite a while, unfortunately, and I can't quite remember when I started cheating, so I think I might just start a new save and focus on her.

FWIW, her hints are: "We really enjoy watching Netflix together." and "Let's go watch some more Netflix with her."
Do you have wine for her?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Okay try this when she asks to put her feet behind you do the following

Protest, Disagree, Feel, Tease, and Sounds impressive

Although I do think your save is bugged now but you can try it but I can't guarantee you won't run into problems later on

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

Saranata

Jun 26, 2019
If you do, and you have gone through all of her options in the scene, then it seems like you broke something.
Very likely. I just bought a whole bunch of everything earlier. I tried removing the wine from the .sav file, but that didn't do anything, so I probably have to figure out which quest step it is I bugged and change a 0 to a 1. Trial and error, here we go!

Saranata

Jun 26, 2019
Okay try this when she asks to put her feet behind you do the following

Protest, Disagree, Feel, Tease, and Sounds impressive

Although I do think your save is bugged now but you can try it but I can't guarantee you won't run into problems later on
Hey, that did something! The first hint is now "I should buy a nice bottle of wine."! It didn't do anything before, so maybe I had to remove the wine from the inventory first?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey, that did something! The first hint is now "I should buy a nice bottle of wine."! It didn't do anything before, so maybe I had to remove the wine from the inventory first?
I can tell you now that your save is screwed as you've messed with the flag console and unless you know what you're doing in there you can mess up your save quite easily, because flag A will trigger flag B and even if you reset flag A flag B will still be triggered
The thing is that there is no return except to start again as shortly you are going to run into a brick wall or you can get a 0.83 save from the save thread

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
i cannot see hints for veronica. When i enable her hints from the phone, it does nothing? Any fixes?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Post your save here so I can take a look
i started a new game :(. Deleted that save, i thought the save was corrupted or something. Now i am playing around with the save file to progress faster. But a walkthrough will be more beneficial. IF anyone has made a walkthrough then pls tag it here.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Also if anyone can tell me how to unlock veronicas job after getting her submission till 30. She still doesnt tell me anything

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i started a new game :(. Deleted that save, i thought the save was corrupted or something. Now i am playing around with the save file to progress faster. But a walkthrough will be more beneficial. IF anyone has made a walkthrough then pls tag it here.
When you say "playing around with the save file", you're not making any changes to the girls' stats or flags are you? If so, then you're going to run into a lot of bugs in your game by doing that.

Also if anyone can tell me how to unlock veronicas job after getting her submission till 30. She still doesnt tell me anything
After you give her a chore to do, check on her at noon. She needs to do all 3 chores.

Reactions: TheDevian

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
When you say "playing around with the save file", you're not making any changes to the girls' stats or flags are you? If so, then you're going to run into a lot of bugs in your game by doing that.

After you give her a chore to do, check on her at noon. She needs to do all 3 chores.
I didn't touch the save file in my first playthrough, but the hints in-game were bugging out. Now I am just trying to make the game less grindy so that i can enjoy in peace. I am making a mod to get more love points, arousal and submissions per action. Just had to get familiar with the game to start editing its DLL files. IF I am successful in making a mod which is less grindy then I will post here.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I didn't touch the save file in my first playthrough, but the hints in-game were bugging out. Now I am just trying to make the game less grindy so that i can enjoy in peace. I am making a mod to get more love points, arousal and submissions per action. Just had to get familiar with the game to start editing its DLL files. IF I am successful in making a mod which is less grindy then I will post here.
Here's the problem with that. The game relies heavily on the stats and flags to show the correct hints for the girls. Once you've changed either of those, you also change the hints as well which will cause bugs in the game (as I mentioned earlier). The hints are there for a reason; so you don't need a walkthrough except for the dates as the walkthrough is outdated and obsolete.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Here's the problem with that. The game relies heavily on the stats and flags to show the correct hints for the girls. Once you've changed either of those, you also change the hints as well which will cause bugs in the game (as I mentioned earlier). The hints are there for a reason; so you don't need a walkthrough except for the dates as the walkthrough is outdated and obsolete.
I see.. I was just going over the game code and its hints are dependent on the npc stats. and those stats are dependent on many things. This will be a pain to mod without playing the game several times. Its sad, the progression is too slow for my taste :cry:. guess i will start grinding.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I see.. I was just going over the game code and its hints are dependent on the npc stats. and those stats are dependent on many things. This will be a pain to mod without playing the game several times. Its sad, the progression is too slow for my taste :cry:. guess i will start grinding.
It has been a while, but I remember the only stat that needs grinding is the money (and that is save to modify).
The game was very grindy before it got changed completely introducing the "star" progress system. From that moment on it was almost completely event based, no grind needed at all. When the updates were released on a 2 week basis, I played through them in an hour and that was it ... until the next update was released.

I think most stats you see are from the old game system, but hardly have any meaning.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you're stuck on something, just ask. There's a lot of us on Faerin's team that are still active in this thread who know the game like the backs of our hand.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes