Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
NO this save untouched. Not edited in any way. I think i have not viewed a scene
Earlier you were giving advice on how to defeat the system and now you expect to be taken seriously? Have you heard the story of "The boy who cried wolf"? That's kinda where we're at right now.

Sure, I could ask for a save, load it in my game and see where you're stuck at, but with your past history of ignoring repeated warnings that support would be forfeit if you make any changes in the saves, I don't see why I should do that. Just because you say it's a clean save, should I take that at face value knowing the history of the player cheating the game?

I've been doing support for this game for the past 4 years now and I've see this kind of thing more often than you think.

Food for thought: if the dev's staff makes a suggestion, it would be wise to follow it. We're not trying to be the bad guy here. We're simply not going to clean up any mess caused by the player tinkering with things they shouldn't.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
NO this save untouched. Not edited in any way. I think i have not viewed a scene
Boy who cried wolf.

"I'm cheating! I'm doing it the right way! It's Safe! ...No, I didn't cheat!"
Earlier you were giving advice on how to defeat the system and now you expect to be taken seriously? Have you heard the story of "The boy who cried wolf"? That's kinda where we're at right now.

Sure, I could ask for a save, load it in my game and see where you're stuck at, but with your past history of ignoring repeated warnings that support would be forfeit if you make any changes in the saves, I don't see why I should do that. Just because you say it's a clean save, should I take that at face value knowing the history of the player cheating the game?

I've been doing support for this game for the past 4 years now and I've see this kind of thing more often than you think.

Food for thought: if the dev's staff makes a suggestion, it would be wise to follow it. We're not trying to be the bad guy here. We're simply not going to clean up any mess caused by the player tinkering with things they shouldn't.
Oh, and without looking at the save we also have a good idea of what's missing

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Other than money/work and MC's stats, only one thing in this game needs to be 'grinded', is the sauna event with Sophia, you have to do it 5 times. Everything else is story.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Other than money/work and MC's stats, only one thing in this game needs to be 'grinded', is the sauna event with Sophia, you have to do it 5 times. Everything else is story.
Ahem ... I love Sophia, but: 5 times she's too shy, 5 times she's more confident, 5 times she finally comes over ... that's 15.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
jesus hell alright i wont ask for any help. Will figure it out myself. ALready balls deep in the code XD. ONly 5000 lines to go.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
jesus hell alright i wont ask for any help. Will figure it out myself. ALready balls deep in the code XD. ONly 5000 lines to go.
See? This is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about. Rather than start over or search for a clean save, you're just gonna keep bugging the game until it turns into a toaster. Good luck with that. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Actually I fixed it already. Nothing that complicated. Just read a walkthrough to know the event points and predicted some flags. Turns out if u edit stats without doing all the actions before the event, u lock yourself out from some scenes. Now i can breeze through the game. But thanx for all the help

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Actually I fixed it already. Nothing that complicated. Just read a walkthrough to know the event points and predicted some flags. Turns out if u edit stats without doing all the actions before the event, u lock yourself out from some scenes. Now i can breeze through the game. But thanx for all the help
Which will lock you out of more things later.

All this work, just to avoid playing the game.

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Actually I fixed it already. Nothing that complicated. Just read a walkthrough to know the event points and predicted some flags. Turns out if u edit stats without doing all the actions before the event, u lock yourself out from some scenes.
Tell us something we don't know.
Maybe not that complicated for you but it is for others and as you wrote your little guide as to how to cheat the game others are going to try it and like you run into a brick wall and they're not going to be able to fix it like you. Just like you they will come here looking for help and expect us to fix it and will get the same response.
We're not being unreasonable when we say don't edit the save file as you have found out you run into problems when you do, we do it to save ourselves time and effort going through saves to find out what's gone wrong.
I can tell you now you're not the first and definitely won't be the last to be caught out.
Oh and you're welcome for all the help :)
I might go and do some yoga with Claire now

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Which will lock you out of more things later.

All this work, just to avoid playing the game.
Well i am lazy af . I would rather go in the code and find a way to cheat the grinding. Its more fun to reverse engineer the game rather then playing it.
Also now my method works absolutely fine. Did a complete 100% on all the characters.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well i am lazy af . I would rather go in the code and find a way to cheat the grinding. Its more fun to reverse engineer the game rather then playing it.
Also now my method works absolutely fine. Did a complete 100% on all the characters.
There is literally only one character that has any grinding, that that is repeating 3 things 5 times each. Most of the grind was removed a long time ago.

Reactions: Nemo56

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
There is literally only one character that has any grinding, that that is repeating 3 things 5 times each. Most of the grind was removed a long time ago.
That character would be sophia.. That was a tough one to get around XD. And to all those ppl who read my silly comments and try to edit the game... "DO NOT DO IT IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH CODING".

I am not familiar with unity and took me some time to figure out how game coding works. But it was fun to learn. Listen to the above folks and just play like normal ppl. Ask for help as long as u r not like me. Enjoy the game. Great Content

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I was there around that time. That was a wise decision, thanks :)

Before that, I sometimes modified some values as well.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was there around that time. That was a wise decision, thanks :)

Before that, I sometimes modified some values as well.
Yeah, things worked differently then, used to be a thing needed to unlock events, now it is more of a way to track what you have done.

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
I failed to unlock Aunt Emma's event, even though my stats with the mother were maxed. Don't know how to unlock

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes