Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So I go to the massage room at the health club at noon and I will unlock Aunt Emma? Thank you!
:):)
Yes, you'll meet Emma and also unlock the coffee shop, where she asks you to meet up with her later.

And you're welcome. :)

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
Yes, you'll meet Emma and also unlock the coffee shop, where she asks you to meet up with her later.

And you're welcome. :)
Can you tell me how to unlock superhero character. in the manual it says "- Anytime – MC overhears Debby talk about Angel (Police Station)". I don't understand this part, I've seen the policewoman in everyone but I don't see her talking about the superhero character

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not as familiar as Sycho and Devian on MotH, but I think you have to work at the pizza shop, see the news report about the superhero and then talk with your family at dinner before talking to Debbie. If you haven't done those events, follow the hints on you and your "housemates" before trying the police station. Ultimately you will get a hint to walk around the map at night, and it's during this event you MAY meet Angel.

I'd be careful about following a manual that isn't the hints in-game, as it is outdated.

EDIT - or larry5168 . Sorry, still having the AM coffee!

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you tell me how to unlock superhero character. in the manual it says "- Anytime – MC overhears Debby talk about Angel (Police Station)". I don't understand this part, I've seen the policewoman in everyone but I don't see her talking about the superhero character
As ZenGarden mentioned, you need to have delivered pizzas for Pam to begin unlocking hints regarding the superhero. As for the police station, you overhear Debby talking to someone on the phone about said superhero, but you must have already worked at the pizza shop first.

As for the walkthrough, there's been a lot of changes since MotH's release on Steam and as such, was not updated to address those changes. So the walkthrough for the most part, is outdated and obsolete (with exception to the dates). Instead, use the in-game hint system as your primary guide.

If you want, drop your save and I'll see how far along you are in the game to get an idea on where you're at with regards to the superhero.

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
As ZenGarden mentioned, you need to have delivered pizzas for Pam to begin unlocking hints regarding the superhero. As for the police station, you overhear Debby talking to someone on the phone about said superhero, but you must have already worked at the pizza shop first.

As for the walkthrough, there's been a lot of changes since MotH's release on Steam and as such, was not updated to address those changes. So the walkthrough for the most part, is outdated and obsolete (with exception to the dates). Instead, use the in-game hint system as your primary guide.

If you want, drop your save and I'll see how far along you are in the game to get an idea on where you're at with regards to the superhero.
This is my save file. Can you take a look and help me what do I need to do? Thank you

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is my save file. Can you take a look and help me what do I need to do? Thank you
Right now it's too soon for the superhero, so for the time being, follow Debby's hints. You'll need to talk to Veronica at 10 instead of assigning her a chore.

Reactions: TheDevian

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
I'm a bit stoopid, why whenever I open a save file uploaded onto here, instead of downloading a new tab pops up with tons of code on it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm a bit stoopid, why whenever I open a save file uploaded onto here, instead of downloading a new tab pops up with tons of code on it?
Right click on the file and select "Save link as", change the file name to remove the numbers and underscore before the name of the save file and give it a .sav extension. Then click "Save as type" and change the drop-down to "All files".

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes