Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
requiring absolutely 100% of game achievements and the needless extra hassle of maxed out jealous and suspicion stats is too much requirement for the special ending. The ending should come with ending the story not collecting these minor fucking pictures in the god damn gallery

I got to the end and wasted 2 hours going through every scene i could think of and still have like 92% on emma and 94% on ashley and 96% on veronica and im just FUCKING TIRED OF THIS FUCKING GRIND. IM FUCKING DONE HERE.

im uninstalling without finishing because im just fuckin irritated at this shit. dev needs to be less fucking controlling in the future. there is no reason for this fuckin excessive requirement. if you wanted to award something for getting 100% across achievements it should be an extra set of cosplay pictures or something, literally anything other than the final ending of the game. this feels so fucking controlling. i dont need your hands on my dick to deserve to see the final fucking ending. what a god damn let down

and INb4 one of you cunts say "download the save data" cuz you can simply GFY

final rating: 3 out of 5
(a) Did you by any chance learn a new word recently and are now trying to introduce it into your active vocabulary?

(b) There's a gallery cheat on your phone, unlocking all of the images.

(c) Many games have bonus content for those who do a bit more than the minimum. Of course you may not like it in each case, but there's a certain precedent, so no need to react that surprised.

(d) The bonus ending is by no means the "final ending" except for the fact that it'll be the last you'll get. You may want to complete the game, which I understand, but if I had to choose a canon ending, that won't be it. But in the end it's just one more ending.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
requiring absolutely 100% of game achievements and the needless extra hassle of maxed out jealous and suspicion stats is too much requirement for the special ending. The ending should come with ending the story not collecting these minor fucking pictures in the god damn gallery

I got to the end and wasted 2 hours going through every scene i could think of and still have like 92% on emma and 94% on ashley and 96% on veronica and im just FUCKING TIRED OF THIS FUCKING GRIND. IM FUCKING DONE HERE.

im uninstalling without finishing because im just fuckin irritated at this shit. dev needs to be less fucking controlling in the future. there is no reason for this fuckin excessive requirement. if you wanted to award something for getting 100% across achievements it should be an extra set of cosplay pictures or something, literally anything other than the final ending of the game. this feels so fucking controlling. i dont need your hands on my dick to deserve to see the final fucking ending. what a god damn let down

and INb4 one of you cunts say "download the save data" cuz you can simply GFY

final rating: 3 out of 5
After reading this and all your other posts to other members here that could have helped you out this is exactly how I see you

ezgif-1-1c8419af0d.gif

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Since people are so obsessed with my opinion here, Ill try to expand on it for you.

I think where we diverge is on a fundamental difference of the perspectives of what constitutes "extra" / "bonus" content compared to expected "Main content".

In this game you can get to your first ending with about 35% of the game completed.

at that point the game says (paraphrasing) "If you click this continue button you can get a harem ending when all the possible story lines are completed"

1) at that point, even though the games words label this as "special ending", the very act of clicking the continue button is affirmation of the desire to complete a harem ending. This makes the expectation "there will be a harem ending at the end of the story" since that is what the game is literally saying to you.

-->> it is my opinion that this position in relation to the further 70% or more of the content that constitutes the rest of the games story (being multiple other women), absolutely Disqualifies this ending as "Bonus content" or "extra content". The only actual harem ending is fundamentally part of the main story when the main story tells you to expect it coming when you are only 35% of the way through the game.

2) the collection of pictures and the "100%-ing" of an achievements list are fundamentally BONUS content in any reasonable industry definition of it.

Therefore, it is my opinion, that the progress towards the completion of the expected Main content ending (NOT bonus content as established by argument 1), NECESSARILY should NOT require the "100%-ing" of BONUS CONTENT (since it would directly negate its own definition, as per argument 2).

Conclusion:

Read original post

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Is the incest patch working with the Mac version of the game? Couldn't manage to find the mapping.xml file to replace in it. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is the incest patch working with the Mac version of the game? Couldn't manage to find the mapping.xml file to replace in it. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
I odn't play the Mac version, but I see no reason why it should behave differently. Did you try to put the file in the main directory?

Reactions: TheDevian

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I odn't play the Mac version, but I see no reason why it should behave differently. Did you try to put the file in the main directory?
Well, that's the tricky part : you have to open the package of the game to see the contents in it. When you do that, you have this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I went to the Contents directory and you find this :

The mapping.xml here is the patch. As you can see, file structure is quite different from windows version where the mapping.xml would have already been found. I searched in every directory/sub-directory and there's no such file there, so wondering if this patch is windows only or not.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, that's the tricky part : you have to open the package of the game to see the contents in it. When you do that, you have this :

So, I went to the Contents directory and you find this :

The mapping.xml here is the patch. As you can see, file structure is quite different from windows version where the mapping.xml would have already been found. I searched in every directory/sub-directory and there's no such file there, so wondering if this patch is windows only or not.
There is supposed to be an 'original' mapping file, somewhere in there (not sure where exactly), but find that, and replace it with the patch version.

----

I have been told it was the same folder as Savegames. Same as the FAQ.

Last edited:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
There is supposed to be an 'original' mapping file, somewhere in there (not sure where exactly), but find that, and replace it with the patch version.

----

I have been told it was the same folder as Savegames. Same as the FAQ.
Unfortunately, there's no mapping.xml in there also. Appreciate the help. :)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Chcek if this works.

Nevermind, I figured out how. Just go to steam > show local files > replace the mapping file and saves folder > boom you're good to go.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes