Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can anyone help me with a problem, im stuck at 90 with Ashley and cant seem to generate love in any way, the hint keeps telling me that "I have a feeling that something special is about to happen, maybe she'll send me another message soon" ive searched this up and ive tried going to every place and i dont seem to know how to trigger this event. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you made any changes to the stats or flags in your save?

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Only in the stats of my MC, i dont knw what is the flags
Unfortunately your save is bugged (not sure how or what might have caused it), so I'm attaching the earliest save that we have. Ashley is a lot further along in this save than in the one you attached, but you shouldn't run into any problems with it.

Last edited:

Spectrecal

Aug 7, 2022
Hmm this game is actually pretty shallow and the added life management meters seem to only be there to pad the game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hmm this game is actually pretty shallow and the added life management meters seem to only be there to pad the game.
You are right with one point: the stats have no importance. They were removed from the progression system at some point, it's almost completely event based. Before that it was very a grind feast.

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
This game is pretty good. The story is great IMO, and I like the interactions with the big and little sister so far. The main problem that I have with the game is that the way they decided to implement pause, and the menus in general just feels wrong.

You need to use the phone to pause and do all normal save, load, gallery etc operations. The first problem is that you cant use the "esc" button to bring it up. Instead, you need to manually click the phone button to bring it up, which is annoying. The second problem is a result of the first. Since there is no phone icon during scenes, it becomes impossible to pause, save, load, or do anything of the sort during some interactions, and you need to wait for them to end before being able to do anything. This problem is especially annoying since sometimes I miss the time to save before an important interaction, and is impossible to go back. It can be annoying if you like to save before important points in the story.

However, these are small issues at the end, and did not affect my experience too much to the point of being unbearable. An overall great game so far.

Reactions: mardan

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Does anybody facing the problem where you click on something in the game, for example time skip button. It won't stop clicking until you click somewhere else. Anybody know how to fix it?

• Wow
Reactions: no1milfhunter

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anybody facing the problem where you click on something in the game, for example time skip button. It won't stop clicking until you click somewhere else. Anybody know how to fix it?
We've never heard of any reports of that happening before. Does this also happen when you try loading your auto save?

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Are you using a cheat engine or a mod of some sort?
No, I'm not using any cheat or any mods. I only used in-game money cheats. Then I deleted all data of the game. And started new game without using in-game cheats. Still same problem.

Also I should mention that only time skiping, in-game phone features and hints are seems to affected. Other things like interaction and selection of dialogues are working just fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: no1milfhunter

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, I'm not using any cheat or any mods. I only used in-game money cheats. Then I deleted all data of the game. And started new game without using in-game cheats. Still same problem.

Also I should mention that only time skiping, in-game phone features and hints are seems to affected. Other things like interaction and selection of dialogues are working just fine.
Which language are you using in the game? I do know there is an issue with (and I'm trying to go from memory here as it's been a while) the Italian translations where there is a typo with regard to "weekend" (in the Italian version) vs "weekday" (in the English and other translations -- AFAIK).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes