Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Android port? Yeah I know it's unity but I have seen other unity games ported. SoooO
Depends on how much you are willing to pay. If the money is right, the dev will surely start to work on this game again which he finished years ago - including changing the interface so you don't need a mouse for the tiny spots.

Jul 3, 2018
Okay, ladies and Gents, I am stuck. I have Ashley and Veronica at 100%, but I am having trouble getting into Claire's room at 20:00. I did use the save editor once so I think I messed things up. Anything I can do or a save I can get. Attached is the save files

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, ladies and Gents, I am stuck. I have Ashley and Veronica at 100%, but I am having trouble getting into Claire's room at 20:00. I did use the save editor once so I think I messed things up. Anything I can do or a save I can get. Attached is the save files
Unfortunately since you used an online save editor, whatever flag(s) or stat(s) you changed has bugged your save so you will not be able to progress in her storyline. Your only options are to either use your auto save (unless you changed that as well using the online save editor) or start over. This time, do not make any changes to your save unless instructed to do so. Manually changing the stats or flags for the girls will cause this to happen.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2018
Unfortunately since you used an online save editor, whatever flag or stat you changed has bugged your save so you will not be able to progress in her storyline. Your only options are to either use your auto save (unless you changed that as well using the online save editor) or start over. This time, do not make any changes to your save unless instructed to do so. Manually changing the stats or flags for the girls will cause this to happen.
well that stinks, auto-save is doing the same thing. Everything has worked great except for that damn door. Thanks, let my impatience get the best of me. Is there a place I can go to get saves?

Reactions: Sycho
Jul 3, 2018
Unfortunately since you used an online save editor, whatever flag(s) or stat(s) you changed has bugged your save so you will not be able to progress in her storyline. Your only options are to either use your auto save (unless you changed that as well using the online save editor) or start over. This time, do not make any changes to your save unless instructed to do so. Manually changing the stats or flags for the girls will cause this to happen.
Can I use the phone cheat functions and use the function to change days and hours to get things done sooner?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can I use the phone cheat functions and use the function to change days and hours to get things done sooner?
Yes. Anything in the phone's cheat menu you can use with no problem with exception to the all memories cheat (which unlocks everything in the gallery). If you use that too early in the game, it has been known to cause unforeseen problems. So use that particular cheat only as a last resort if you can't find one of the items in the gallery.

We actually use the gallery along with the hints and achievements in order to tell players what they're missing or what they forgot to do -- which is another reason I suggest not using the all memories cheat too soon.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
All my in between scenes are whitescreen, idk how to fix it.
Please visit this website:

Download the .zip file and extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try playing the game and see if that problem happens again.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Please visit this website:

Download the .zip file and extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try playing the game and see if that problem happens again.
didnt fix it, game works fine, dialogs are running but all the scenes are white screen still. Havent seen a single girl yet, I get hit by flashbang immediately :KEK:

EDIT: i re-downloaded the game, now i see the problem, whenever i try to extract the folder from the rar, it gives a small error saying files are corrupted, so idk. Downloaded from both anonfiles and mega links. Havent tried the other ones yet.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
didnt fix it, game works fine, dialogs are running but all the scenes are white screen still. Havent seen a single girl yet, I get hit by flashbang immediately :KEK:
Can you attach a copy of your output log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the House

You may need to put the log in a .zip file before attaching. Also, what OS are you using?

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Can you attach a copy of your output log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the House

You may need to put the log in a .zip file before attaching. Also, what OS are you using?
im using win10 here

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
It looks like the path to the game is too long. Try moving the game's folder to C so it's
C:\Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra)

Then try loading the game again and see if the problem still exists.
damn, cut the rar and extracted it inside main C folder ( my only local disk is C anyways :KEK: ) and voila it actually fucking worked!
thank you kind sir!

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
damn, cut the rar and extracted it inside main C folder ( my only local disk is C anyways :KEK: ) and voila it actually fucking worked!
thank you kind sir!
You're welcome. :)

Thank you for letting me know that worked.

Reactions: Deboksi
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes