Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is a padlock symbol on the mom's bedroom, so how do I gain access to her bedroom (all of her stats are maxed) View attachment 2083923
Generally speaking, a padlock only symbolizes that you cannot enter that room at that time. It isn't representing some physical lock that can be circumvented by breaking it or similar. Either you just cannot enter the location at all at the time or it will open by continuing the story (main storyline or girl's storyline).

Also it should be mentioned that some of the events require you to be in front of the door to the room instead of going to the room itself. So when you need to see mom or Veronica at some time and they are locked, go to the downstairs hallway, then a question will occur along the lines of "the door is open, do you want to sneak in" (random representative, not sure that is an example at all), and by choosing "yes" you the continue the story.

May 9, 2021
I can't understand what kind of achievements are we talking about?It seems to have gone through all the stages, why is it stuck, what else needs to be done?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't understand what kind of achievements are we talking about?It seems to have gone through all the stages, why is it stuck, what else needs to be done?
I am not sure what is missing, that one is complete in your save for me. Can you upload the new one?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
copy over your saves.
Quoted for emphasis: unlike some other games, this one does store its saves in the game directory. Download a copy into a new folder. Copy over the profile subfolder and the mapping file (if needed). DO NOT delete your old folder until you made sure that the saves are in the new folder.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes