posta.jerry

Mar 10, 2022
hello everyone sorry for my english but i don't speak it and fortunately the game is in italian.
I seem to have been blocked for a while I would like to spank but I don't know how to do it I'm running around the various situations a bit, I've just had access to emma's apartment but Veronica continues to hate me Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hello everyone sorry for my english but i don't speak it and fortunately the game is in italian.
I seem to have been blocked for a while I would like to spank but I don't know how to do it I'm running around the various situations a bit, I've just had access to emma's apartment but Veronica continues to hate me Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you
In order to spank Veronica, you need to give her a chore to do, then check on her at noon and take her to your room.

posta.jerry

Mar 10, 2022
In order to spank Veronica, you need to give her a chore to do, then check on her at noon and take her to your room.
thanks but it's right there the problem if I talk to veronica in her room or in the dining room kicks me out, I guess I haven't done something yet

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks but it's right there the problem if I talk to veronica in her room or in the dining room kicks me out, I guess I haven't done something yet
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you and see what you need to do. In the meantime, what does her hints say?

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you and see what you need to do. In the meantime, what does her hints say?
I think I need to quote myself here ...

Dog goes "woof"
Cat goes "meow"
Bird goes "tweet"
And mouse goes "squeak"
Cow goes "moo"
Frog goes "croak"
And the elephant goes "toot"
Ducks say "quack"
And fish go "blub"
And the seal goes "ow ow ow"
But there's one sound
That no one knows
What does the hint say?

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"
What the hint say?

posta.jerry

Mar 10, 2022
hello thanks I am attaching the save
I warn you though that I'm quite early in the game.

Where can I find the suggestions sorry?

Reactions: Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hello thanks I am attaching the save
I warn you though that I'm quite early in the game.

Where can I find the suggestions sorry?
If you hover your mouse over the girls portraits at the bottom of the screen it will give you a hint as to what to do next

1675617725137.png

You need to spy on Veronica in her bedroom at 23:00 and then go to bed and she will call you then just follow the hints for each girl

Dec 20, 2020
Didn't spot the sandbox tag before downloading. I usually don't mind, but I guess I'm just not in a sandbox mood to grind my way through everything. Just don't have the patience to spend several in game days, putting everything else on hold, to advance one part of a side story, to gain access to another. Nothing I played so far appears to have a time limit, so I'm not worried about missing anything. I just find myself grumbling "get on with it, already" under my breath a lot. When I am pulled out of a story like that long enough, I stop playing because I lose interest.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Didn't spot the sandbox tag before downloading. I usually don't mind, but I guess I'm just not in a sandbox mood to grind my way through everything. Just don't have the patience to spend several in game days, putting everything else on hold, to advance one part of a side story, to gain access to another. Nothing I played so far appears to have a time limit, so I'm not worried about missing anything. I just find myself grumbling "get on with it, already" under my breath a lot. When I am pulled out of a story like that long enough, I stop playing because I lose interest.
Well, that's a matter of taste, so just about the factual stuff: indeed nothing in this game is on a direct time limit, so you can wander the streets for months (if you so desire which I guess you don't) without it stopping anything from happening. (Some stuff you will have to set up again if you missed it but it's nothing major).

jebbuu

Jun 20, 2022
Long shot, but does anyone have a working Mac version? I bought it years ago on Nutaku but that version doesn't work anymore, I think because of 32 vs 64 bit stuff.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
In that case, you can go back to Nutaku and redownload the bought version.
Can absolutely confirm it works on all new Macs, including Apple Silicon ones.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes