jebbuu

Jun 20, 2022
In that case, you can go back to Nutaku and redownload the bought version.
Can absolutely confirm it works on all new Macs, including Apple Silicon ones.
Ugh, you were right. It wouldn't open because I extracted it using Apple's default extractor rather than the Unarchiver. Thanks.

Reactions: undefiniert

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Is it normal that after completing all the endings, "Achievement 16" is still not revealed? I also completed the Christmas event just in case that's what was missing but nothing....
I watched all the futures several times, everything is at 100% completedbut the MC stuck at 94%

Any clue what I'm missing?

Edit: I did also watch the lacklustre "It's impossible to choose!" future

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is it normal that after completing all the endings, "Achievement 16" is still not revealed? I also completed the Christmas event just in case that's what was missing but nothing....
I watched all the futures several times, everything is at 100% completedbut the MC stuck at 94%

Any clue what I'm missing?

Edit: I did also watch the lacklustre "It's impossible to choose!" future
The Christmas special is a side story that has no bearing on the game itself. It was just a holiday special that was added in around Christmastime a few years ago before it was released on Steam and while it was still in development.

The reason your MC is only at 94% is because you're either missing something from the gallery or you didn't complete an achievement. That is why General achievement #16 (the bonus ending) can't be played yet.

Check your gallery (images, videos, scenes and collectables) and double-check all of the other achievements to see if you're missing anything.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
The Christmas special is a side story that has no bearing on the game itself. It was just a holiday special that was added in around Christmastime a few years ago before it was released on Steam and while it was still in development.

The reason your MC is only at 94% is because you're either missing something from the gallery or you didn't complete an achievement. That is why General achievement #16 (the bonus ending) can't be played yet.

Check your gallery (images, videos, scenes and collectables) and double-check all of the other achievements to see if you're missing anything.
I've watched every single video, images, scenes and collectables shown in the gallery. I checked every character's achievement and they are all 100% with a green check-mark and all endings are achieved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Well scrap all that, I found out that Ashley's jalousy level and Mom's suspicion level nmeeded to be 5 for the entire "It's impossible to choose!" future sequence to play out....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've watched every single video, images, scenes and collectables shown in the gallery. I checked every character's achievement and they are all 100% with a green check-mark and all endings are achieved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Well scrap all that, I found out that Ashley's jalousy level and Mom's suspicion level nmeeded to be 5 for the entire "It's impossible to choose!" future sequence to play out....
Ah, yeah, that would do it too.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Damn! This grinding is killing me! And if I try to cheat stats, the game glitches and progress stops! Does anyone has cheat-mod, that is easier to use, that the one from game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Damn! This grinding is killing me! And if I try to cheat stats, the game glitches and progress stops! Does anyone has cheat-mod, that is easier to use, that the one from game?
(a) the in game cheat mod shouldn't be able to make you glitch - if that happens, a more thorough explanation may be interesting to the dev
(b) there have been cheat mods - but they definitely did kill game saves
(c) I don't see that much stats grind anyway. Sure you have to repeat certain actions which can be grating, but even with a cheat you could not jump that far ahead in the stories anyways

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you lock your stats, the only 'grind' are a few events that have to be done several times (mostly just the Sophia sauna stuff, and the jobs), just follow the hints.

Mods all break the game. Don't use them.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a recent glitch with not being able to get the conversation between Veronica and Amy, giving access to Club Neon? I've gone to the gym between 1500-1700 for weeks and haven't seen a conversation between the two.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a recent glitch with not being able to get the conversation between Veronica and Amy, giving access to Club Neon? I've gone to the gym between 1500-1700 for weeks and haven't seen a conversation between the two.
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You're welcome.

At any time did you make any changes to any of the girls' stats or their flags? Veronica is not showing any hints at all when she should be.

**Update**

Confirmed. Flags were altered which bugged your save and caused Veronica's hints not to show on the tracking bar. That's the reason you weren't able to continue her storyline. For that reason, I am unable to fix your save as it is completely bugged. You would have to start a new game and this time, do not make any changes to the girls' stats or their flags as this will happen again. Any editing you make to those two things will either change the hints or cause their hints to disappear, either of which will make your save unplayable.

Last edited:

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
You're welcome.

At any time did you make any changes to any of the girls' stats or their flags? Veronica is not showing any hints at all when she should be.

**Update**

Confirmed. Flags were altered which bugged your save and caused Veronica's hints not to show on the tracking bar. That's the reason you weren't able to continue her storyline. For that reason, I am unable to fix your save as it is completely bugged. You would have to start a new game and this time, do not make any changes to the girls' stats or their flags as this will happen again. Any editing you make to those two things will either change the hints or cause their hints to disappear, either of which will make your save unplayable.
That's really strange. I didn't do anything to alter their flags. The last event for her was giving her the maid outfit and her knocking the submission number back down to 0. Unless altering the flags for the character (I used the in game character cheat for money and stat locking), somehow alters other character flags. Which would also be strange that it didn't do anything to the other characters.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's really strange. I didn't do anything to alter their flags. The last event for her was giving her the maid outfit and her knocking the submission number back down to 0. Unless altering the flags for the character (I used the in game character cheat for money and stat locking), somehow alters other character flags. Which would also be strange that it didn't do anything to the other characters.
Changing the MC's stats using the built-in cheat console is fine as that won't affect the game. Manually changing the girls' stats, their flags or using the "Unlock all memories" cheat early on will cause bugs in your game. I'll admit I didn't check the latter to see if your gallery was unlocked. So if you didn't change anything, then the all memories cheat is what caused Veronica's portrait to drop off the tracking bar.

Either way, the save you were using is bugged and the only solution would be to start over and only use the all memories cheat as a last resort if you're having trouble unlocking something in the gallery.

**Follow-up**
I just checked the gallery in your save and that looks fine. So you didn't use that particular cheat.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes