donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Sometimes he leaves the bedroom door open when he is in the bathroom, how to do this quest because I have done so for 2 weeks and nothing

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Actually, you need to go to the hallway in front of the bedroom to notice. The direct "go to her bedroom" from the quick navigation bar won't work.
you know when she has that bedroom door open when she's in the bathroom in the morning or evening
this is about the quest with mom

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
you know when she has that bedroom door open when she's in the bathroom in the morning or evening
this is about the quest with mom
Precisely, in the evening when she is in the bath you need to go to the hallway in front of her room. You may (though I think not) need to click on her door.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Precisely, in the evening when she is in the bath you need to go to the hallway in front of her room. You may (though I think not) need to click on her door.
it doesn't work for me, i flew it all week, i even pressed her bedroom but it was closed all the time
:(

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Claire's arousal stat is at 100 when it shouldn't be at this point in the game (her achievements are only at 32%). So because her stat was manually altered, this has caused a bug in your save which will not allow you to complete her storyline or the game. So you would have to start a new game and this time, do not alter anything in your save.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Did you make any changes to any of the girls' stats? Claire's arousal stat is at 100 when it shouldn't be at this point in the game (her achievements are at 32%).
i.e. start the game from the beginning because I don't have any other saves
?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes